May 2, 2018, by Jennifer Colegrove, Ph.D. Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research Inc.
Three year ago, in the Flexible Display 2015 Report, Second Edition, Touch Display Research forecasted flexible display industry will take off in 2015 to 2018. That forecast became reality. We are witnessing flexible OLED display, flexible e-paper display, flexible LCD and other flexible technologies having a big leap right now.
In the recently published “Flexible Display & Flexible Touch 2018 Report”, 3rd Edition, we analyzed all the flexible display technologies in 14 application markets (13 plus 1 other applications) — smart watch, wearable (other than smart watch), curved TV, curved monitor/AIO PC, NB/tablet PC, secondary or cover display, mobile phone main display, phablet and tablet, automotive, e-reader and e-note, public signage, gaming casino, other applications.
Figure. Flexible Display in 14 application markets
|2||Wearable (other than smart watch)|
|4||Curved monitor/AIO PC|
|6||Secondary or cover display|
|7||Mobile phone main display|
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., Flexible Display & Flexible Touch 2018 Report, 3rd Edition, March 2018
- Flexible/curved display exhibitions in worldwide conferences in recent 4 years (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) are covered in this report,
- The 3rd edition Flexible Display &Flexible Touch report has many update over the 2nd edition (which was published in 2015) and over the first edition (which was published in 2013).
- This report include a PowerPoint file (>600 pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes 6 years history data (2012-2017) and 10 years forecast data (from 2018 to 2027).
- This report profiles over 270 companies working on flexible display and flexible touch screens.
- The market forecast includes Unit, ASP, Revenue, Area(square meter), with a detailed breakdown in eight display technology categories: Electrophoretic AM, Electrophoretic PM/segmented, AMOLED, PMOLED, AMLCD, PMLCD, Other tech AM, Other tech PM/segmented;
- The market forecast includes a detailed breakdown in 14 application categories, and five size categories are included: <4.99”, 5-9.99”, 10-19.99”, 20-49.99”, >50”.
- Flexible/curved display industry roadmap from 2008 to 2018 are analyzed and provided in this report,
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of display manufacturers, touch screen suppliers, material and component suppliers, and ODMs/OEMs in recent 12 years.
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of flexible/curved display, with analysis of flexible touch screen, flexible lighting, and flexible batteries.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of flexible displays vs. rigid glass displays,
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 270 companies
- Choose the right flexible display and flexible touch screen supplier for your applications
- Know the flexible display challenges, market status, and future
- Obtain market intelligence, find out the market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning, make fact based decisions
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing display industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
Thanks for reading,
Dr. Jennifer Colegrove and team