Santa Clara, May 6, 2014— In the recently published “Touch Panel for Vertical Market 2014 Report”, Touch Display Research Inc., an independent market research and consulting firm, analyzed over a dozen touch screen technologies and nine non-consumer market applications. Over 230 touch screen suppliers, system integrators, and brand companies working on touch panel for vertical market are profiled, with links to company websites.
Touch Display Research defines the vertical market as the non-consumer, or specialty commercial market. We separated the applications of this market into nine categories: 1) ATM/financing, 2) Automobile, 3) Casino gaming, 4) Education/training, 5) Industry/military, 6) Interactive signage/video conferencing, 7) Medical, 8) Retail/vending machine/ticketing, 9) Other applications such as printer/office and home appliances.
“Touch screen suppliers––especially projected capacitive touch suppliers––were mostly profitable during 2007 and 2009. Fast forward to 2014, however, and the competition is fierce; many touch screen suppliers have encountered net losses. New business strategies are needed to become a leader or maintain a leadership position in today’s touch industry,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, President and Analyst, Touch Display Research. “The touch penetration for consumer electronics is going to be saturated. On the other hand, adoption in the vertical market will continue to increase rapidly in the next few years.”
• The requirements for touch screens in vertical applications are different than the requirements in consumer electronics. The focus for the touch panel intended for the consumer market is low price, low power consumption, portability, and normally less than three years of durability. The vertical market demands over five years durability while operating in harsh environments, but is willing to accept a higher price and greater power consumption.
• Within vertical applications, each field has its own unique requirement as well. Detailed analysis is included from Chapter 5 to Chapter 12 of the report.
• Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, is best known as the first analyst to write a comprehensive report on the touch screen industry since 2007. She has conducted many first-hand interviews of touch panel suppliers, system integrators, and brands in the past few years.
• This report provides analysis of over a dozen touch panel technologies in nine vertical applications.
• Over 230 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
• Market data in the report includes 2013 history shipments and forecasts from 2014 to 2020.
• The market forecast includes Unit, touch panel module ASP, Revenue, Area (square meter), with a detailed breakdown by eight touch technologies: Acoustic, Digitizer, Infrared, Optical imaging, Projected Capacitive, Resistive, Surface Capacitive, and Other Tech.
• Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
The “Touch Panel for Vertical Market 2014 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file of over one hundred and fifty pages and an Excel database.
Figure 2: Touch Panel for Vertical Market Report Table of Contents
Source: Touch Display Research, Touch panel for vertical market 2014 report.
Reasons to purchase:
• Find your potential clients or partners from the profile and websites of over 230 companies
• Understand touch panel technologies and choose the right suppliers for your applications
• Know the vertical market challenges, market status, and future
• Know your competitors
• Invest in the right direction
• Empower your strategic planning
• Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch industry analysis reports for over seven years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
A license for less than five users is $4900 for this report. The license for five or more users is $5900.
You can subscribe on our website: www.touchdisplayresearch.com in the Report and Consulting page or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, 3D displays, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and materials industry. We are Silver Corporate member of SID (Society for Information Display). We are member of Flextech Alliance. Our website is TouchDisplayResearch.com.