Touch Display Research forecasts that non-ITO transparent conductor will have rapid growth from 2014 to 2021
Santa Clara, June 2, 2014—Touch Display Research announces the publication of “ITO Replacement—Non-ITO Transparent Conductor Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast Report.” This May report is the third edition with many updates from the May 2013 report. This report profiles over 220 companies and research institutes working on advanced transparent conductive (TC) materials and provides a detailed analysis of metal mesh, carbon nano tube (CNT), conductive polymer, silver nanowire, graphene, and other technologies.
“ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) is the mainstream transparent conductor currently. However, due to its high cost, long process, and fragility, non-ITO type TC is gaining momentum,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, president and analyst of Touch Display Research Inc. “These transparent conductors are not only replacing ITO, but also provide functions that ITO could not. Our survey found that even with some metal mesh companies’ disappointing progress, the overall adoption of ITO-replacement is accelerating. We forecast the ITO-replacement market will grow rapidly from 2014 to 2020.”
• Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, toured the clean room of Atmel’s XSense fab in Colorado; she also had an in-person fab tour of UniPixel’s InTouch Sensor (formerly UniBoss) in Texas. She performed first-hand surveys and interviews with many ITO-replacement suppliers and OEM/ODMs.
• This report provides not only the outlook for ITO-replacement, but also added analysis of biggest changes in ITO-replacement industry in first half 2014, and predicted 2014 winners.
• Over 220 companies and research institutes are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
• As in the second edition, a list of the major OEM/ODM brands’ adoption of ITO-replacement and ITO-replacement touch devices are provided in the report.
• This third edition adds ITO-replacement exhibitions at CES 2014 and 2014 FLEX conference.
• As in the first and second edition, this report provides a regional analysis for the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Korea, China, Germany, the U.K., and other countries.
• Market data in the report includes 2012 and 2013 historical data and forecasts from 2014 to 2021.
• The market forecast includes Area (square meter), ASP ($/m2) and Revenue, with detailed breakdown by six TC technologies.
The “ITO Replacement May 2014 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file (over 300 pages) and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
• Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 220 enterprises
• Choose the right transparent conductors for your applications
• Know the transparent conductor market status and future
• Know your competitors
• Invest in the right direction
• Empower your strategic planning
• Touch Display Research experts spent over a year to survey and write this report. You don’t have to spend a year; you can purchase and receive the report today.
License for less than five users is $5800 for this single report; or $8800 for this single report plus a half-year update report in November 2014.
License for five or more users is $6800 for this single report; or $9800 for this single report plus a half-year update report in November 2014.
You can subscribe on our website: www.touchdisplayresearch.com in the Report and consulting page or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, Active pen, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, 3D displays, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and materials industry. We are Silver Corporate Member of SID (Society for Information Display). We are a member of Flextech Alliance. Our website is TouchDisplayResearch.com.