Santa Clara, California, May 11th, 2015—Touch Display Research announces the publication of “ITO Replacement—Non-ITO Transparent Conductor Technologies, Supply Chain, and Market Forecast Report.” This report is the fifth edition with many updates, and profiles over 240 companies and research institutes working on advanced transparent conductive (TC) materials. The report provides a detailed analysis of metal mesh, silver nanowire, carbon nano tube (CNT), conductive polymer, graphene, and other technologies.
Figure. ITO-replacement (non-ITO transparent conductor) companies
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., ITO-replacement Report, May 2015
“Our survey found that the metal mesh touch sensor category faced obstacles last year and the first wave faded. However, the second wave of metal mesh has formed and is stronger than before. Metal mesh companies (suppliers + adopters) have increased from 29 companies in 2014 to 42 companies in 2015,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc. “Touch Display Research forecasts that the ITO-replacement market will reach $10.9 Billion by 2022.”
- This report provides not only the outlook for ITO-replacement, but also analysis of the biggest changes in the ITO-replacement industry from 2013 to 2015 and predicted 2016 winners.
- Chapter 16 includes the non-ITO touch sensor penetration rate in mobile phones and tablets, NB and tablet hybrid PC, AIO and desktop monitors.
- Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with approximately one hundred ITO-replacement suppliers and OEM/ODMs. She toured the clean room of Atmel’s XSense fab in Colorado (recently acquired by UniPixel).
- The Excel database compares the metal mesh character of over thirty companies and the silver nanowire of seven companies.
- Business strategy recommendations are provided in Chapter 17.
- Over 240 companies and research institutes are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- A list of the major OEM/ODM brands’ adoption of ITO-replacement and ITO-replacement touch devices are provided in the report including: Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Dell, HP, Microsoft, Sharp, Intel, and Apple.
- This report provides a regional analysis for the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Korea, China, Germany, the U.K., and other countries.
- Market data in the report includes 2012 to 2014 historical data and forecasts from 2015 to 2022.
- The market forecast includes non-ITO touch sensor unit, Area (square meter), ASP ($/m2) and Revenue, with detailed breakdown by six TC technologies.
The “ITO Replacement May 2015 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file (over 380 pages) and an Excel database.
Figure: ITO replacement 2015 report Table of Content (Full TOC and report sample are available upon request)
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., ITO-replacement report, May 2015
Reasons to purchase:
• Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 240 enterprises
• Choose the right transparent conductors for your applications
• Know the transparent conductor market status and future
• Know your competitors
• Invest in the right direction
• Empower your strategic planning
• Touch Display Research experts has been writing comprehensive reports on metal mesh and silver nanowire for over three years. You can purchase and receive the report today.
License for less than five users is $5800 for this single report; or $8800 for this single report plus a half-year update report in November 2015.
License for five or more users is $6800 for this single report; or $9800 for this single report plus a half-year update report in November 2015.
You can subscribe on our website: www.touchdisplayresearch.com in the Report and consulting page or contact us by email: email@example.com
Free blogs, videos
- 7 reasons to attend Touch Display Research Dinner Conference in June 2015
- Quantum dot display component market will reach $10.6 billion by 2025
- CES 2015: quantum dot
- Report: Gesture Control, Voice Recognition, Eye Tracking, Motion Sensor, Proximity Touch Market Forecasted to Reach $42.6 Billion by 2020
- We accurately forecasted Apple AMOLED adoption time
- Vehicle Display and Interface 2014 conference(Dr. Colegrove’s speech is sponsored by Touch International)
- Authentication technologies analysis report
- Wearable technology Analysis report
- New trends in touch: ITO-replacement, active pen, touchless control
- Amazon Fire phone showing “3D” without 3D display
- Touch panel for vertical market 2014 report
- SID 2014: ITO-replacement and quantum dot are the two biggest trends
- Touch Display Research publishes Active Pen 2014 report
- Our Mission at Touch Display Research
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, Active pen, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, 3D displays, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and materials industry. We are member of Flextech Alliance, individual member of SID (Society for Information Display). Our website is TouchDisplayResearch.com.