Santa Clara, California, October 5, 2015— In the newly published “Touchless Human-Machine-Interaction Sensor Market Report,” Second Edition, Touch Display Research Inc., an independent market research and consulting firm, analyzes over nine touchless HMI technologies and eight market applications. Over two hundred touchless sensor suppliers, system integrators, and brand companies working on touchless HMI are profiled in the report, including direct links to companies’ websites.
Figure 1. Touchless HMI Sensor Market Report
Source: Touch Display Research, October 2015
Voice recognition, gesture control, eye tracking, proximity touch, motion sensors, and short-range wireless interaction are gaining momentum:
- Microsoft Windows 10 OS added two touchless HMI features: voice control and facial recognition.
- Apple recently acquired two touchless HMI companies.
- Facebook joined the touchless HMI wagon in 2014 by acquiring Oculus. In 2015, Facebook/Oculus acquired another two touchless HMI companies.
- Augmented reality and virtual reality devices “love” touchless HMI sensors, since they rely on touchless HMI sensors for sensory inputs to function smoothly and deliver the cool imagery and features.
- Google announced radar-based gesture control project Soli in 2015.
“Voice-command is penetrating rapidly into TV, mobile phone, wearable and automotive applications. Gesture-control and motion sensors are a ‘must’ for augmented reality and virtual reality devices. Touch Display Research forecasts that the touchless HMI market will grow rapidly in the next several years. There are many opportunities for OEMs, ODMs, semiconductor companies, and software companies,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research.
- This report provides analysis and market forecast for nine touchless HMI technology categories: camera-based gesture control, camera-based eye tracking, ultrasound or radar based gesture, voice recognition, photodiode sensors, proximity touch screen, motion sensor, short-range wireless, and other touchless technologies.
- This report provides a detailed market forecast with a breakdown in eight application categories: automotive, game console, TV, mobile phone/tablet, NB/desktop/AIO PC, wearable device, home/building automation, and other applications.
- Augmented reality and virtual reality with touchless sensor are also analyzed in the report.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing about gesture control and voice recognition for several years. She performed first-hand surveys and interviews with many sensor suppliers and OEM/ODMs.
- Market data in the report includes 2013-2014 historical data and forecasts from 2015 to 2021.
- The market forecast includes touchless solution Unit, ASP, and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by nine touchless technologies and eight application categories.
- Over two hundred touchless sensor, touchless software, system integrators, and brand companies are profiled in the Excel database.
Figure 2: Touchless Human-Machine-Interaction TOC (Full TOC and report sample is available upon request)
Source: Touch Display Research, Touchless HMI 2015 report.
The “Touchless HMI 2015 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file of over 370 pages and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the profile and websites of over two hundred companies
- Understand touchless HMI sensor technologies and choose the right suppliers for your applications
- Know the touchless HMI sensor market challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing gesture control, voice recognition, eye tracking, and proximity touch analysis reports for over seven years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
A license for less than five users is $5900 for this report. The license for five or more users is $6900.
Free blogs, videos
- Touch Display Research to present at International Workshop of Flexible & Printed Electronics (IWFPE) 2015
- New report: Flexible OLED display
- Touch Display Research to present at Vehicle Display 2015 conference
- Apple Pencil and active pen market forecast
- Cima Touch-Joint venture of Flexconn and Cima Nanotech
- Konica Minolta keynotes on OLED lighting at Touch Taiwan 2015
- AUO quantum dot TV adopted 3M and Nanosys QDEF
- LG Display keynote about flexible OLED at Touch Taiwan 2015
- Flexible OLED display report
- Facebook Oculus acquires Pebbles Interfaces for gesture control
- Kodak touch sensor after UniPixel
- Apple will adopt ITO-replacement within 18 months
- AWE 2015 augmented reality, gesture and voice control market
- SID 2015 advanced and comprehensive exhibitor: BOE
- SID 2015 Monday Seminar: from mainstream to emerging display
- Metal mesh touch sensor: the second wave
- Microsoft acquired part of N-trig for the pen
- Nissha partners with C3Nano
- Quantum dot display component market will reach $10.6 billion by 2025
- Report: Gesture Control, Voice Recognition, Eye Tracking, Motion Sensor, Proximity Touch Market Forecasted to Reach $42.6 Billion by 2020
- We accurately forecasted Apple AMOLED adoption time
- Vehicle Display and Interface 2014 conference(Dr. Colegrove’s speech is sponsored by Touch International)
- Authentication technologies analysis report
- Wearable technology Analysis report
- Touch panel for vertical market 2014 report
- Touch Display Research publishes Active Pen 2014 report
- Our Mission at Touch Display Research
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, 3D displays, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research provides market research reports, consulting projects, tutoring, industry matchmaking and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and materials industry. We are member of Flextech Alliance and SID. Our website is www.TouchDisplayResearch.com