Santa Clara, California, September 12, 2016— In the recently published “Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2016 report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes automotive touch scren, display, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistant System), and touchless human-machine-interaction (HMI). More than 500 companies working on automotive technology are profiled in the report, which includes over one hundred automotive companies, over two hundred touch screen companies, over two hundred touchless human-machine-interaction (HMI) companies, and about thirty display companies.
Figure 1. Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI technologies, supply chain, and market forecast report
Source: Touch Display Research, September 2016
This report covers four parts of automotive technologies: touch, display, ADAS, and touchless HMI.
Figure 2: Automotive 2016 report scope summary and detail
Source: Touch Display Research, Automotive touch, display, ADAS, and touchless HMI 2016 report.
“The automotive industry’s adoption of new technologies has accelerated in the past couple of years,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research. “More and more touch screens and displays are integrated in automobiles for better infotainment, intuitive control, and safety. ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistant Systems) and touchless human-machine-interaction have saved lives. We forecast that automotive touch, display, ADAS, and the touchless HMI market will grow rapidly in the next several years.”
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand surveys and interviews with touch panel suppliers, display suppliers, touchless sensor suppliers, automotive system integrators, and automotive brand companies in the past several years.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file of over 380 pages and an Excel database.
- The challenges of automotive technologies and business strategy recommendations are provided.
- Market data in the report includes 2015 history data and forecasts from 2016 to 2023.
- The touch for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP, and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by projected capacitive touch (discrete), in-cell on-cell, resistive, and other touch technologies.
- The display for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by TFT LCD, AMOLED, PMLCD, PMOLED, other displays, and heads-up-displays.
- The touchless HMI for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by ADAS (LiDAR, radar, ultrasound, camera), gesture control, eye-tracking, voice command, proximity touch, and other touchless technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
The “Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2016 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file of over 380 pages and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from a list of over 500 companies
- Understand automotive touch, display, ADAS technologies and choose the right supplier for your applications
- Know the automotive market challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch, display and touchless sensor industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
A license for less than five users is $6200 for this report. The license for five or more users is $6900.
- Touch Display Research to present at SEMI FLEX Southeast Asia 2016 conference
- Quantum dots shine at IFA 2016
- CNBC article: Apple and Samsung probably need each other
- Voice recognition, gesture control sensors enable Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence
- August report: OLED equipment, quantum dot, face recognition, bio sensor and haptics
- Touch Display Research to present at SID Vehicle Display 2016 conference
- Flexible, curved, bendable display at turning point for fast growth
- Quantum dot display component and lighting market to reach $10.8 billion by 2026
- How to find your dream job
- New report: ITO-replacement transparent conductor market to reach $13 billion by 2023 but not all companies are growing
- Active pen 2016 report is published
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen, emerging display and sensor technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, eye controls and automotive HMI technologies. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, materials and sensor industry. We are member of FlexTech Alliance, SEMI and SID.