Santa Clara, California, October 25, 2016—Touch Display Research announces the publication of “Sensors for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence market 2016 Report.” This report is a comprehensive analysis of voice recognition, gesture control sensor, motion sensors, and over 20 sensor technologies for augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and artificial intelligence (AI) market. Touch Display Research forecasts that sensors for AR, VR, and AI market will be $97 billion in 2017, and will reach $160 billion in 2022.
Figure. Sensors for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence market forecast
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., May 2016
“Facebook/Oculus, HTC Vive, and Microsoft have their augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and mixed reality devices in the market already. Google’s virtual reality (VR) device Daydream View, and Sony’s PlayStation VR just entered the market this month. Although Apple hasn’t announce any AR/VR product yet, Touch Display Research forecasts that Apple will release augmented reality (AR) devices in the 2017/2018 time frame. The most important components in AR, VR, and AI are touch sensor, voice recognition, gesture control sensors, and motion sensors,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc.
Figure 2: Sensor technology categories in the report
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., May 2016
- This report is a comprehensive analysis of the over 20 sensor technologies for augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and artificial intelligence (AI) market.
- We arranged the over 20 sensor technologies into 10 categories: touch sensor and touch pad, camera-based gesture control, ultrasound and radar based gesture control, eye tracking, voice recognition, photodiode sensors, proximity touch screen, motion sensor, short-range wireless and other touchless technologies.
- Over 200 companies working on sensors, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI), are profiled in the Excel database.
- Key players are analyzed one-by-one in Chapter 16.
- Colegrove, author of this report, was the first analyst to write a comprehensive touch screen industry report in 2006, and has authored touch reports for the past 10 years. In the area of gesture and voice control she has been writing reports for over 4 years. She performed first hand surveys and interviews with many sensor suppliers and OEM/ODMs.
- This report provides a regional analysis for the U.S., Germany, Japan, Canada, Taiwan and other countries.
- Market data in the report includes 2015 historical data and forecasts from 2016 to 2022.
- The market forecast includes sensor unit, ASP ($) and Revenue, with detailed breakdown by 3 markets: augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and artificial intelligence (AI).
The “Sensors for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence market 2016 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file (over 300 pages) and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
• Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 200 companies
• Choose the right sensors and suppliers for your applications
• Know the augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI) market status and future
• Know your competitors
• Invest in the right direction
• Empower your strategic planning
• Touch Display Research experts have been writing comprehensive reports on sensors market for over 9 years. You can purchase and receive the report today.
License for less than five users is $5200 for this report; License for five or more users is $5900 for this report.
You can subscribe on our website: www.touchdisplayresearch.com in the Market Research Report page or contact us by email: email@example.com
What our clients say
“As Past President and Fellow of SID I can say that your presentation on Touch Display was very comprehensive and covered more than touch but all of the ways to communicate with a terminal. We all enjoyed and gained from your presentation.” — Past SID President and Fellow of SID.
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- Tesla will use more than 21 sensors for advanced driver assistant system
- SEMI FLEX Singapore 2016 is very successful
- Automotive– $60 billion opportunities for touch screen, display, sensors and semiconductor companies
- Automotive company Faurecia invests in Canatu
- Vehicle Display 2016 conference is very successful
- In-cell, on-cell touch display market attracted over 40 companies
- Our mission at Touch Display Research
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, 3D displays, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and materials industry. We are member of FlexTech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services on an annual basis. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: http://touchdisplayresearch.com/?page_id=1000