Santa Clara, February 22, 2017— In the recently published “Active Pen Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast Report (Third Edition),” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes more than twenty digital pen technologies, which include thirteen active pen technologies and eight passive pen technologies. Over 120 companies working on active and passive pen technologies are profiled in the report. This is the 3rd edition report, and contains many updates over the Second edition published in 2016 and the First edition published in 2014.
Figure 1. Active pen technologies, supply chain, and market forecast report
Source: Touch Display Research, Jan 2017
Touch Display Research defines active pen as a pen with an electronic circuit. Some active pens have an integrated battery in it, and others don’t. A passive pen has neither an electronic circuit nor a battery.
Figure 2: Active pen 2017 report Table of Contents (Full TOC and report sample is available upon request).
Source: Touch Display Research, Active pen technologies supply chain and market forecast 2017 report.
“The active pen industry is going through re-shuffling, market shares of leading pen protocols are forecasted in this report,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research. “Digital pen input is very useful in education, certain language input, medical, finance, industry applications, and content creation. Active pen technology is superior to passive in terms of accuracy, pressure sensing, and input of fine line. We forecast that active pen usage will have rapid growth in the next several years.”
- CES 2017 Active pen exhibitions are covered in this report.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of active pen suppliers and OEMs/ODMs that have adopted active pens in recent 10 years.
- All the devices with active pen are compared side-by-side with pen technologies, and pen suppliers in the excel database.
- The 10 key characters of an ideal active pen is analyzed in the report.
- Over 120 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- A prediction of 2017 winner is in the report. The strengths and weaknesses of key players are analyzed.
- Market shares of Tablet and Hybrid tablet PC with P-cap active pen technology by key companies are provided in the report.
- The roadmap of 14 leading brands toward active pen is analyzed in the report.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of active pen module for “pen only” and “pen and finger” touch.
- Market data in the report includes 4 years history data (2013 to 2016), and 6 years forecasts (from 2017 to 2022).
- The market forecast includes Unit, active pen module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by 9 application devices: mobile phone and phablet, tablet and hybrid tablet PC, notebook PC, All-in-one PC and desktop monitor, signature pad (retail, finance, service, etc), eReader writer, graphic pen board (without display), public signage/interactive board, and other applications.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 120 companies
- Understand active pen technologies and choose the right active pen supplier for your applications
- Know the active pen challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch and pen industry analysis reports for 10 years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Active Pen Technologies and Market Forecast 2017 Report” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>330 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >120 companies, Units, ASP, Revenue, list of all active pen devices with pen technology and pen suppliers|
|Published time||January, 11th, 2017|
|Price||$5100 for company with <5 user. $5900 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
What our clients say
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“I read your monthly report from cover to cover. It’s very informative and helpful.”–a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- Automotive touch display market at UV.eb West 2017 conference
- Quantum dot forum 2017 conference
- ITO replacement transparent conductor 2017 report available
- SID LA Chapter conference is very successful
- Our mission at Touch Display Research
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services on an annual basis. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: http://touchdisplayresearch.com/?page_id=1000