Santa Clara, California, May 11, 2017— Touch Display Research announces the publication of “Touch Panel for Vertical Market 2017 Report.” This report is the second edition with many updates over the first edition (which was published in 2014). Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes over a dozen touch screen technologies, and nine non-consumer market applications. Over 270 touch screen suppliers, system integrators, and brand companies working on touch panel for vertical market are profiled, with links to company websites.
Figure 1. Touch Panel for Vertical Market report
Source: Touch Display Research, May 2017
Touch Display Research defines the vertical market as the non-consumer, or specialty commercial market. We categorized them into 9 applications: 1). ATM/financing, 2). Automobile, 3). Casino gaming, 4). Education/training, 5). Industry/military, 6). Interactive signage/video conferencing, 7). Medical, 8). Retail/restaurant/vending machine/ticketing, 9). Other applications, such as printer/office, home appliances, aerospace, marine.
“The touch penetration for consumer electronics is going to be saturated. On the other hand, adoption of touch screen in the vertical market will continue to increase rapidly in the next several years,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst, Touch Display Research. “The requirements for touch screens in vertical applications are different than the requirements in consumer electronics. Within vertical applications, each field has its own unique requirement as well. Detail analysis are provided in this report.”
- The focus for touch panel intended for the consumer market is low price, low power consumption, portability, and typically less than 3 years of durability. On the other hand, the vertical market demands over 5 years of durability while operating in harsh environment, but is willing to accept a higher price and high power consumption.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, is best known as the first analyst to write a comprehensive report on touch screen industry since 2007. She has conducted many first-hand interviews of touch panel suppliers, system integrators, and brands in the past 10 years.
- This report provides analysis of over a dozen touch panel technologies, in nine vertical applications.
- Over 270 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- Market data in the report include 4 years of history data: 2013 to 2016, and 6 years of forecasts from 2017 to 2022.
- The market forecast includes Unit, touch panel module ASP, Revenue, Area (square meter), with detail breakdown by nine touch technologies: Acoustic, Digitizer, Infrared, Optical imaging, Projected Capacitive discrete, In-cell on-cell, Resistive, Surface Capacitive, and Other tech.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
The “Touch Panel for Vertical Market 2017 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file of over 250 pages and an Excel database.
Figure 2: Touch Panel for Vertical Market Report Table of Contents
Source: Touch Display Research, Touch panel for vertical market 2017 report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the profile and websites of over 270 companies
- Understand touch panel technologies and choose the right suppliers for your applications
- Know the vertical market challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid millions of dollars of wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch industry analysis reports for over 10 years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Touch Panel for Vertical Market 2017 Report” Second Edition is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>250 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >270 companies. 4 years history data: 2013- 2016 and 6 years forecasts from 2017 to 2022. Units, ASP, Revenue, Area (m2).|
|Published time||May, 11th, 2017|
|Price||$5100 for company with <5 user. $5900 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
What our clients say
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- 19 Types of Smart Windows Technologies
- SEMICON Southeast Asia 2017 conference is very successful
- Membership packages added analyst phone call
- April report: micro OLED, quantum dot, smart window market
- Quantum Dot Market Attracted Over 90 Companies
- March Report: OLED, micro LED, transparent display and smart windows
- ITO-replacement transparent conductor market had attracted over 300 companies
- Active Pen market 2017 report available
- Our mission at Touch Display Research
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports, the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services on an annual basis. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: http://touchdisplayresearch.com/?page_id=1000