Santa Clara, California, September 18, 2017—In the recently published “Touch and Emerging Display Monthly Report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, flexible OLED displays, quantum dot, active pen, automotive, and voice recognition market.
Figure 1. Touch and Emerging Display Monthly report
Source: Touch Display Research, September 2017
“The highly anticipated Apple iPhone X, with flexible AMOLED display, is finally becoming a reality. Smart phones with flexible AMOLED displays are compared. Full-screen phones, quantum dots, active pen, and voice recognition are all making good progress. At the end of September, I will fly to Detroit to present at the SID Vehicle Display and Interface 2017 conference. In October, I will fly to Singapore to present at the SEMI FLEX Southeast Asia 2017 conference. I hope to meet you face-to-face. If you cannot make it, it is OK, brief reviews will be contained in the monthly reports,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst of Touch Display Research Inc., who has authored reports on the touch panel and emerging display industry for over ten years.
Figure 2. Touch and Emerging Display Report Table of Contents
Source: Touch Display Research, September 2017
Reasons to purchase:
- We attend or speak at over ten industry conferences each year and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- The report not only analyzes the news on display and touch screens, but also provides many comparisons, insights, and market forecasts.
- This report is read by hundreds of thousands of industry professionals monthly. You should subscribe to it too.
- With one year of this report, we can be your “eyes & ears” with insight on touch screen, emerging display, sensors and smart windows for twelve months.
- Obtain market intelligence
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid wrong investment
- Empower your business planning
- The more advice you get, the more likely you are to win. –Proverb
Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch and display industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The September 2017 report is available immediately.
|PDF file||>50 pages monthly|
|Published time||Monthly, 12 issues per year|
|Price||$600 for a single month report; or $1990 for 1 year (12 monthly reports)|
What our clients say
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“I read your monthly report from cover to cover. It’s very informative and helpful.”–a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Apple confirmed flexible AMOLED for iPhone X today
- SEMI FLEX Southeast Asia 2017 conference
- Touch Display Research forecasted QLED TV shipment will increase to 148 million units by 2022
- August report: LG Flexible AMOLED, Apple AR/VR, and Smart Windows
- Touch Display Research to present at OLEDs World Summit 2017 conference
- Apple acquired eye tracking company SMI for AR, VR and AI
- Apple announced iPad Pro and Active pen market
- Touch panel for vertical market 2017 report
- Quantum Dot Market Attracted Over 90 Companies
- ITO-replacement transparent conductor market had attracted over 300 companies
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: http://touchdisplayresearch.com/?page_id=1000