Santa Clara, California, November 13, 2017—In the recently published “Touch and Emerging Display Monthly Report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes advanced OLED material, quantum dot, smart windows, active pen, ITO replacement, voice recognition and smart speakers.
Figure 1. Touch and Emerging Display Monthly report
Source: Touch Display Research, November 2017
“Thanksgiving holiday is just around the corner, so, on behalf of Touch Display Research, I wish you a happy holiday season, and thank you for your support. I just returned from Singapore, attending the SEMI FLEX Southeast Asia 2017 conference. It was my honor to meet some of you in person. In early January 2018, I will attend CES 2018 to track and report all the emerging technologies. At the end of January, I will fly to China for the International Quantum Dot Summit 2018 which will be held in China. I hope to meet you face-to-face. If you cannot make it, it is OK, brief reviews will be contained in the monthly reports,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst of Touch Display Research Inc., who has authored reports on the touch panel and emerging display industry for over ten years.
Figure 2. Touch and Emerging Display Report Table of Contents
Source: Touch Display Research, November 2017
Reasons to purchase:
- We attend or speak at over ten industry conferences each year and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- The report not only analyzes the news on display and touch screens, but also provides many comparisons, insights, and market forecasts.
- This report is read by hundreds of thousands of industry professionals monthly. You should subscribe to it too.
- With one year of this report, we can be your “eyes & ears” with insight on touch screen, emerging display, sensors and smart windows for twelve months.
- Obtain market intelligence
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid wrong investment
- Empower your business planning
- The more advice you get, the more likely you are to win. –Proverb
Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch and display industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The November 2017 report is available immediately.
|PDF file||>50 pages monthly|
|Published time||Monthly, 12 issues per year|
|Price||$600 for a single month report; or $1990 for 1 year (12 monthly reports)|
What our clients say
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“I read your monthly report from cover to cover. It’s very informative and helpful.”–a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Advanced transparent conductor market has a shake out
- Touch panel for vertical market attracted 270 companies
- SEMI FLEX SEA 2017 conference is very successful
- HP ZBook X2 and active pen market
- October Report: OLED Lighting Market, Automotive AR, iPhone X Touch, Voice Recognition
- Active pen market attracted 120 companies
- Touch Display Research to Present at Emerging Technologies 2018 Conference Quantum Dot Summit
- USA Today quoted Touch Display Research about Apple iPhone X flexible OLED display
- Quantum Dot Market Attracted Over 90 Companies
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: http://touchdisplayresearch.com/?page_id=1000