Santa Clara, California, March 19, 2018—In the recently published “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast 2018 Report (5th Edition),” Touch Display Research surveyed many quantum dot suppliers, display manufacturers and OEMs, and analyzed and forecasted the quantum dot display component market with detail of material type and form factor. This report profiles over 110 companies working on quantum dot materials and quantum dot components. Touch Display Research forecasts the global quantum dot market will reach $16.6 billion by 2028.
Figure. Quantum Dot 2018 Report, 5th Edition
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., February 2018
“The quantum dot industry changed dramatically in 2017. Samsung/Harman is expanding QLED to automotive application. Apple just entered quantum dot market. We forecast quantum dot industry will have rapid growth in the next several years,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report, principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc.
- CES 2018 quantum dot exhibitions are covered in this report,
- Per clients’ request, quantum dot concentrate and pure quantum dot weight (kg) are calculated and forecasted in this 2018 report.
- Quantum dot display area (m2) are added in this 2018 report.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of quantum dot material and component suppliers, display manufactures, and OEMs in recent 10 years. She is the first analyst to publish a comprehensive quantum dot market report since 2013.
- Over 110 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- What does the new quantum dot ecosystem looks like in 2018 and 2019?
- Who will be the winner in 2018?
- Which form factor QD will be dominant in 2027?
- Besides display, what other market will QD flourish in the next several years?
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of quantum dot for display and lighting, with analysis of quantum dots for other applications: solar, battery, laser, bio-science, image sensor and medical labeling.
- This report provides not only the outlook for quantum dot components in display and lighting, but also analysis and comparison between conventional LCD, LCD with quantum dot, LCD with Cd-free QD, and AMOLED.
- The strengths and weaknesses of key players are analyzed.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of quantum dot displays for TV, and BOM of quantum dot monitor displays.
- This report include a PowerPoint file (>500 pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes 5 years history data (2013-2017) and 11 years forecast data (from 2018 to 2028).
- The market forecast includes Unit, quantum dot component ASP and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by Cadmium-type quantum dot and Cd-free quantum dot; a detailed breakdown by nine applications.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 110 companies
- Choose the right quantum dot supplier for your applications
- Know the quantum dot challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid millions of dollars of wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing display industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast 2018 Report” Fifth Edition is available immediately. Report sample, table of contents are available upon request.
|PowerPoint file||>500 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >110 companies, Units, ASP, Revenue, Area, QD concentrate and pure QD weight (kg), list of all quantum dot devices and suppliers|
|Published time||February 19th, 2018|
|Price||$4500 for company with <5 user. $4900 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
Why our QD report is better than competitors’
|Published time||Author(Analyst)||Pages||Excel database||Price|
|Touch Display Research Quantum dot 2018 report||Feb, 2018 (5th edition), updated every year since 2013||Dr. Colegrove who has been writing quantum dot for 10 years||>500 pages||11 pages, with market forecast, and profile of over 110 companies||$4500 for less than 5 users,
$4900 for >5 users
|Competitor A||2015||New analyst to quantum dot||~130 pages||Listed 30 companies||$5400 for less than 5 users, $8100 for >5 users|
|Competitor B||2016||New analyst to quantum dot||~160 pages||No excel||Start from $5600|
What our clients say
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- March report: Plastic OLED, Quantum dot, Multi View, and ePaper
- Samsung/Harman expanding QLED and Apple Entered QD industry
- Active Pen, ITO-replacement, Smart Windows
- February report: OLED, QLED, Voice and Smart Mirrors
- Apple HomePod to join the other 40 smart speakers this Friday
- Touch Panel for Vertical Market attracted over 270 companies
- China International Quantum Dots Summit 2018 was very successful
- CES 2018 Special Report: OLED QLED, Micro LED, Active Pen and Voice
- Voice recognition is THE trend at CES 2018
- Merck announced smart window product and smart window market
- Advanced transparent conductor market has a shake out
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: http://touchdisplayresearch.com/?page_id=1000