April 6, 2022 by Jennifer Colegrove Ph.D. founder, Touch Display Research Inc.
I wrote a memoir in the last 10 years, and recently my family helped me to edit it. It is published on Amazon recently, called Foolishly Brave Unconditionally Bless, from a Chinese girl to America working mother.
Recently the paperback version is also available on Amazon website. It has over 300 pages.
Many thanks to my old friends and new friends who have ordered the book. Thank you for your support, encouragement and good words.
Figure. Dr. Jennifer Colegrove holding her memoir: Foolishly Brave Unconditionally Blessed, From a Chinese Girl to American Working Mother
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., April 2022
Video: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove introduces her memoir:
“My mom once said I was foolishly brave, unconditionally blessed. I’m foolishly brave once again to write and share these stories, with genuine hope that what I went through can help you somewhere, sometime, and in some way. Although I have went through a lot of struggles and afflictions, I have finally found true happiness. My dear friend, I can show you how,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the memoir and founder of Touch Display Research, Inc.
- “Chinese girl in a village–foolishly brave”, “Elementary school—adjust in the city”, and “Middle and high school– girls are not as good as boys?” Dr. Colegrove tells how she survived poverty and adversity in China, how she helped a friend to escape from bullies, and how she recovered from self-doubt.
- “International and interracial marriage”, Dr. Colegrove shares the cultural differences and some ancient Chinese stories.
- “Motherhood and lawsuit”, “When your father is NOT the chairman—working woman in Silicon Valley”, “How to find your dream job—and story of two jade”, and “Stand up for your name”, Dr. Colegrove talks about Asian women suffering in business, how she sued her ex-employer after they laid her off when she was pregnant.
- “Exodus—How I escaped my ex-employer’s lawyers”, Dr. Colegrove shares her fear, courage and how she left her ex-employer and established her own company.
- “How we bought a house in Austin, Texas during the COVID-19 Pandemic”, Dr. Colegrove tells the story of why and how they moved from California to Texas, and how they bought a house in Austin.
- “Say a prayer and get strength from a higher power” and “Miracles in China”, Dr. Colegrove shares how she moved to USA, how she became a believer and God helped her in many ways.
- How to deal with jealousy people; how to deal with your boss; how to love yourself better.
- “Love yourself plan” and “Love your people plan”, Dr. Colegrove believes life can be full of joy if you choose to, and she shows us how.
This Memoir includes:
- If you prefer PDF file: >190 pages, price is $7.99. You can subscribe on our website: www.touchdisplayresearch.com in the product page
- If you prefer to read on Amazon Kindle, it has >300 pages, $7.99, available on Amazon: Amazon.com: Foolishly Brave Unconditionally Blessed: A Memoir From a Chinese Girl to American Working Mother eBook : Colegrove, Jennifer, Colegrove, Stephen: Kindle Store
- If you prefer to read the paper book, it has>300 pages, $14.99, available on Amazon: Amazon.com: Foolishly Brave Unconditionally Blessed: A Memoir From a Chinese Girl to American Working Mother eBook : Colegrove, Jennifer, Colegrove, Stephen: Kindle Store
Praises of Foolishly Brave Unconditionally Blessed
“It is a good book. Hard to put down. Jerry “
- Quantum dot and narrow band phosphor will exhibit rapid growth
- SID LA Chapter one-day conference Feb 17 2022
- Automotive Touch, Display, ADAS Market to 2028
- Head Mounted Display for AR VR and MR 2021-2030 Report
- We are back together—SID Vehicle Display and Interface 2021 Conference review
- Sensors enabling AR, VR, MR, and AI
- Micro and mini LED will flood the consumer market in 2021
- EV battery manufacturers’ capacity market share
- Tesla will add 4 battery factories
- EV battery attracted over 180 companies
- 17 types wearable health sensors
- Touchless HMI 2020 report introduction (Video)
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, eye controls and Batteries. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. Battery Market Research is a subsidiary division of Touch Display Research, and focuses on battery technologies and market. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Dr. Jennifer K. Colegrove is the founder and CEO of Touch Display Research Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com), a market research and consulting firm that focuses on touch screen, display, sensor, battery and emerging technologies.
Dr. Colegrove has over twenty years of industry experience. She holds many analyst “firsts”: She was the first analyst to write a comprehensive touch screen industry report since 2006 (therefore, she is called “Doctor Touch” by her colleagues); she was the first analyst to write an active pen industry report since 2013; she was the first analyst to write an ITO-replacement industry report since 2013; she was the first analyst to write a quantum dot industry report since 2013; she was the first analyst to write a touchless HMI industry report since 2014.
She has authored over one hundred market forecast reports and over one hundred published articles. She is frequently quoted by media and industry press including The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Forbes, and Bloomberg. Dr. Colegrove has been a featured speaker and session chairperson at over one hundred worldwide conferences. Dr. Colegrove has advised over two hundred companies through her standard reports or consulting projects in recent years.
She has five patent applications with one U.S. patent granted.
Dr. Colegrove has a Ph.D. from the Liquid Crystal Institute at Kent State University in Ohio. She received both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees with honors from Peking University in Beijing, China. To learn more about Dr. Jennifer Colegrove and her work, you can visit the website: www.TouchDisplayResearch.com or JenniferColegrove.com