Santa Clara, California, December 8, 2015—In the recently published “Touch and Emerging Display Monthly Report”, Touch Display Research Inc., an independent market research and consulting firm, analyzes OLED, quantum dot, active pen, wearable, bi-stable display, flexible electronics, 4K notebook PCs and ITO-replacement market.
Figure. Touch and Emerging Display Monthly report
Source: Touch Display Research, December 2015
“On behalf of Touch Display Research, I wish all our clients and readers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst of Touch Display Research Inc., who for over nine years has authored reports on the touch panel and emerging display industry. “Touch Display Research believes Apple will adopt AMOLED for iPhone or iPad in the future, 2017/2018, due to the benefits of thinness, light weight, potentially low power, on-cell touch embedded, and potentially curved form factor.”
Figure 2, Touch and Emerging Display Report Table of Contents
Source: Touch Display Research, December 2015
Reasons to purchase:
- We attend or speak at over ten industry conferences each year and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- The report not only analyzes the news on display and touch screens, but also provides many comparisons, insights, and market forecasts.
- With one year of this report, we can be your “eyes & ears” with insight on touch screen and emerging display technology for twelve months.
- This report is read by thousands of industry professionals monthly.
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction
- Empower your strategic planning
Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch and display industry analysis reports for over nine years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The December 2015 report is in PDF format with over 50 pages and available immediately. License for this single month report is $600; license for 1 year (12 monthly reports) is $1900.
Free blogs, videos
- Touch Display Research to present at SID LA chapter one-day conference 2016
- New Report: Touchless Human-Machine-Interaction (HMI) Sensor Market Gaining Momentum
- QD Vision announced $22 million new funding
- IWFPE 2015 review
- NextFlex is born
- Vehicle Display conference 2015
- MyScript conference on active pen
- Touchless Human-Machine-Interaction (HMI) Sensor Market has attracted over 200 companies
- Touch Display Research to Present at Vehicle Display 2015 Conference(Dr. Colegrove’s speech is sponsored by FlexEnable)
- Vizio to release quantum dot TV and quantum dot market forecast
- Apple Pencil and active pen market forecast
- Cima Touch-Joint venture of Flexconn and Cima Nanotech
- Konica Minolta keynotes on OLED lighting at Touch Taiwan 2015
- AUO quantum dot TV adopted 3M and Nanosys QDEF
- LG Display keynote about flexible OLED at Touch Taiwan 2015
- Flexible OLED display report
- Facebook Oculus acquires Pebbles Interfaces for gesture control
- Kodak touch sensor after UniPixel
- Apple will adopt ITO-replacement within 18 months
- AWE 2015 augmented reality, gesture and voice control market
- SID 2015 advanced and comprehensive exhibitor: BOE
- SID 2015 Monday Seminar: from mainstream to emerging display
- Metal mesh touch sensor: the second wave
- Microsoft acquired part of N-trig for the pen
- Nissha partners with C3Nano
- Quantum dot display component market will reach $10.6 billion by 2025
- Report: Gesture Control, Voice Recognition, Eye Tracking, Motion Sensor, Proximity Touch Market Forecasted to Reach $42.6 Billion by 2020
- We accurately forecasted Apple AMOLED adoption time
- Authentication technologies analysis report
- Wearable technology Analysis report
- Touch panel for vertical market 2014 report
- Touch Display Research publishes Active Pen 2014 report
- Our Mission at Touch Display Research
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc.(www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, 3D displays, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and materials industry. We are member of Flextech Alliance and SID.