Santa Clara, California, February 8, 2016—Touch Display Research announces the publication of “ITO Replacement—Non-ITO Transparent Conductor Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2016 Report.” This report is the sixth edition with many updates, and profiles over 240 companies and research institutes working on advanced transparent conductive (TC) materials. The report provides a detailed analysis of metal mesh, silver nanowire, carbon nano tube (CNT), conductive polymer, graphene, and other technologies. Touch Display Research forecasts that the ITO-replacement market will reach $13 billion by 2023.
Figure: ITO replacement comparison chart
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., ITO-Replacement Report, January 2016
“The ITO-replacement industry has made good progress in the touch panel and other applications in the past two years. However, not all companies are growing and you need to be very selective. The specifications of over thirty metal mesh suppliers are compared side-by-side in one chart in the Excel database,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc. “We forecast that ITO-replacement will become the major transparent conductor for touch panels after 2021. ITO will be the minor transparent conductor for touch panels.”
Figure 2: ITO replacement 2016 report Table of Contents (Full TOC is available upon request)
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., ITO-replacement report, January 2016
- This report provides not only the outlook for ITO-replacement, but also analysis of the biggest changes in the ITO-replacement industry from 2013 to 2016 and predicted 2016 winners. ITO-replacement exhibitions at CES 2016 are included in this report.
- Why have some ITO-replacement companies failed? How have some companies solved their product issues? Business strategy recommendation is provided in the report.
- Chapter 16 includes non-ITO touch sensor penetration rate in mobile phones and tablets, NB and tablet hybrid PC, AIO and desktop monitors.
- Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with about 100 ITO-replacement suppliers and OEM/ODMs. She toured the clean room of Atmel’s XSense fab (acquired by UniPixel).
- Over thirty companies’ metal mesh character is compared in one chart in the Excel database, and the silver nanowire of seven companies is also compared in one chart in the report.
- Over 240 companies and research institutes are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- A list of the major OEM/ODM brands’ adoption of ITO-replacement and ITO-replacement touch devices are provided in the report.
- This report provides a regional analysis for the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Korea, China, Germany, the U.K., and other countries.
- Market data in the report includes 2012-2015 historical data and forecasts from 2016 to 2023.
- The market forecast includes non-ITO touch sensor unit, Area (square meter), ASP ($/m2) and Revenue, with detailed breakdown by six TC technologies.
The “ITO Replacement 2016 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file (over 420 pages) and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
• Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 240 enterprises
• Choose the right suppliers for your applications
• Know the transparent conductor market status and future
• Know your competitors
• Invest in the right direction
• Empower your strategic planning
• Touch Display Research experts have been writing comprehensive reports on metal mesh, silver nanowire, etc. for over 3 years. You can purchase and receive the report today.
License for less than five users is $5800 for this report; License for five or more users is $6800 for this report.
You can subscribe on our website: www.touchdisplayresearch.com in the Market Research Report page or contact us by email: email@example.com
Free blogs, videos
- Touch Display Research to keynote at 2016 eDC (electronic Display Conference) Dr. Colegrove’s keynote is sponsored by Data Modul
- Active pen 2016 report is published
- Quantum dot 2016 report is published
- Touch Display Research to present at SID LA chapter one-day conference 2016
- New Report: Touchless Human-Machine-Interaction (HMI) Sensor Market Gaining Momentum
- Touchless Human-Machine-Interaction (HMI) Sensor Market has attracted over 200 companies
- Touch Display Research to Present at Vehicle Display 2015 Conference(Dr. Colegrove’s speech is sponsored by FlexEnable)
- Our Mission at Touch Display Research
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc.(www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, 3D displays, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and materials industry. We are member of Flextech Alliance and SID.