Santa Clara, California, May 16, 2016—Touch Display Research announces the publication of “Sensors for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence market 2016 report.” This report is a comprehensive analysis of over twenty sensor technologies for augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and artificial intelligence (AI) market.
Figure. 2016 Market Report on Sensors for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., May 2016
“Sensors are very critical components for augmented reality, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence devices. For example, the HTC Vive has eighty integrated sensors,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc. “AR, VR, and AI are the next big things. Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Samsung, LG, Intel, Qualcomm, Facebook are all working on these technologies.”
Figure 2: Sensor technology categories
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., May 2016
- This report is a comprehensive analysis of the over twenty sensor technologies for augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and artificial intelligence (AI) market.
- We arranged the twenty sensor technologies into ten categories: touch sensor and touch pad, camera-based gesture control, ultrasound and radar based gesture control, eye tracking, voice recognition, photodiode sensors, proximity touch screen, motion sensor, short-range wireless, and other touchless technologies.
- Over two hundred companies working on sensors, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI), are profiled in the Excel database.
- Key players are analyzed one-by-one in Chapter 16.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, was the first analyst to write a comprehensive touch screen industry report in 2006, and has authored reports for the past ten years. In the area of gesture and voice control she has been writing reports for over four years. She performed first hand surveys and interviews with many sensor suppliers and OEM/ODMs.
- This report provides a regional analysis for the U.S., Germany, Japan, Canada, Taiwan, and other countries.
- Market data in the report includes 2015 historical data and forecasts from 2016 to 2022.
- The market forecast includes sensor unit, ASP ($) and Revenue, with detailed breakdown by three markets: augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and artificial intelligence (AI).
The “Sensors for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence market 2016 report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file (over 300 pages) and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
• Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 200 companies
• Choose the right sensors and suppliers for your applications
• Know the augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI) market status and future
• Know your competitors
• Invest in the right direction
• Empower your strategic planning
• Touch Display Research experts have been writing comprehensive reports on sensors market for over nine years. You can purchase and receive the report today.
License for less than five users is $5200 for this report; License for five or more users is $5900 for this report.
Free blogs, videos
- Two new quantum dot companies; Metal mesh adopted in home appliances
- Touch Display Research to teach a Monday Seminar at SID 2016 DisplayWeek
- In-cell on-cell and hybrid in-cell technologies and market forecast 2016 report
- Quantum dot display component and lighting market to reach $10.8 billion by 2026
- How to find your dream job
- New report: ITO-replacement transparent conductor market to reach $13 billion by 2023 but not all companies are growing
- Active pen 2016 report is published
- New Report: Touchless Human-Machine-Interaction (HMI) Sensor Market Gaining Momentum
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, 3D displays, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and materials industry. We are member of FlexTech Alliance, SEMI and SID.