Santa Clara, California, October 10, 2016— In the recently published “Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2016 report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes automotive touch screen, display, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistant System), and touchless human-machine-interaction (HMI). Touch Display Research forecasts the overall automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI market will grow from $15 billion in 2017, to $60 billion in 2023.
Figure 1. Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI revenue forecast
Source: Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless 2016 report, September 2016, Touch Display Research
“Although there are many similarities, the touch panel for automotive market is very different from those in consumer electronics. The focus for touch panel intended for the consumer market is low price, low power consumption, portability, and typically less than three years of durability. On the other hand, automotive market requests over 10 years of durability while operating in harsh environment, but is willing to accept high price,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research. “More and more touch screens and displays are integrated in the automobiles for better infotainment, intuitive control, and safety.”
Figure 2: Automotive innovations: touch, display, ADAS and touchless human-machine-interaction
Source: Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless 2016 report, September 2016, Touch Display Research Inc. Drawing credit: Parrot
More than 500 companies working on automotive technologies are profiled in the report, which includes over 100 automotive companies, over 200 touch screen companies, over 200 touchless human-machine-interaction (HMI) companies and about 30 display companies. This report covers four parts of automotive technologies: touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand survey and interviews of touch panel suppliers, display suppliers, touchless sensor suppliers, automotive system integrators, automotive brand companies in the past several years.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file of over 380 pages and an Excel database.
- The challenges of automotive technologies and business strategy recommendations are provided.
- Market data in the report includes 2015 history data and forecasts from 2016 to 2023.
- The touch for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by projected capacitive touch (discrete), in-cell on-cell, resistive, and other touch technologies.
- The display for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by TFT LCD, AMOLED, PMLCD, PMOLED, other displays and Head-Up-Display.
- The touchless HMI for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by ADAS (LiDAR, radar, ultrasound, camera), gesture control, eye-tracking, voice command, proximity touch, and other touchless technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
The “Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2016 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file of over 380 pages and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 500 companies
- Understand automotive touch, display, ADAS technologies and choose the right supplier for your applications
- Know the automotive market challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch, display and touchless sensor industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
A license for less than five users is $6200 for this report. The license for five or more users is $6900.
- Automotive company Faurecia invests in Canatu
- Vehicle Display 2016 conference is very successful
- September report: Flexible OLED, Bi-stable display, Automotive and Wearable
- 2016 Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless report
- Universal Stylus Initiative’s impact on active pen market
- CNBC article: Apple and Samsung probably need each other
- Voice recognition, gesture control sensors enable Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence
- Flexible, curved, bendable display at turning point for fast growth
- Quantum dot display component and lighting market to reach $10.8 billion by 2026
- How to find your dream job
- New report: ITO-replacement transparent conductor market to reach $13 billion by 2023 but not all companies are growing
- Active pen 2016 report is published
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen, emerging display and sensor technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, eye controls and automotive HMI technologies. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, materials and sensor industry. We are member of FlexTech Alliance, SEMI and SID.