Santa Clara, California, November 14, 2016— In the recently published “Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2016 report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes automotive touch screen, display, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistant System), and touchless human-machine-interaction (HMI). Touch Display Research forecasts the overall automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI market will grow from $15 billion in 2017, to $60 billion in 2023.
Figure 1. Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI technologies, supply chain, and market forecast report
Source: Touch Display Research, September 2016
“This report covers 4 parts of automotive technologies: touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI, with analysis of other emerging automotive technologies, such as haptic feedback, OLED lighting, smart windows, fuel cell, AR&VR etc.,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research, and author of the report. “This report will show you the coming waves of automotive technology innovations and show you how to ride them.”
Figure 2: Automotive 2016 report Table of Contents (partial, Full TOC is available upon request)
Source: Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless 2016 report, September 2016, Touch Display Research Inc.
More than 500 companies working on automotive technologies are profiled in the report, which includes over 100 automotive companies, over 200 touch screen companies, over 200 touchless human-machine-interaction (HMI) companies and about 30 display companies.
Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand survey and interviews of touch panel suppliers, display suppliers, touchless sensor suppliers, automotive system integrators, automotive brand companies in the past several years.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file of over 380 pages and an Excel database.
- The challenges of automotive technologies and business strategy recommendations are provided.
- Market data in the report includes 2015 history data and forecasts from 2016 to 2023.
- The touch for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by projected capacitive touch (discrete), in-cell on-cell, resistive, and other touch technologies.
- The display for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by TFT LCD, AMOLED, PMLCD, PMOLED, other displays and Head-Up-Display.
- The touchless HMI for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by ADAS (LiDAR, radar, ultrasound, camera), gesture control, eye-tracking, voice command, proximity touch, and other touchless technologies.
The “Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2016 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file of over 380 pages and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 500 companies
- Understand automotive touch, display, ADAS technologies and choose the right supplier for your applications
- Know the automotive market challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch, display and touchless sensor industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
A license for less than five users is $6200 for this report. The license for five or more users is $6900.
What our clients say
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Automotive innovation and Augmented Reality articles
- Google’s Jamboard large touch screen is using metal mesh or silver nanowire
- Tesla will use more than 21 sensors for advanced driver assistant system
- SEMI FLEX Singapore 2016 is very successful
- Automotive– $60 billion opportunities for touch screen, display, sensors and semiconductor companies
- Automotive company Faurecia invests in Canatu
- In-cell, on-cell touch display market attracted over 40 companies
- Our mission at Touch Display Research
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, 3D displays, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and materials industry. We are member of FlexTech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer three levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: https://touchdisplayresearch.com/