Santa Clara, California, August 6, 2018— In the recently published “Micro & mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 Report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzed all the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains. More than 120 companies and research institutes working on micro LED and mini LED display are profiled in the report.
Figure 1. Micro & mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 Report
Source: Touch Display Research, August 2018
“Micro LED and mini LED display could disrupt the whole display industry due to their benefits of high brightness, wide color gamut, low power consumption, fast response time, etc. Our survey found that the micro and mini LED display are gaining momentum. There are billion dollar opportunities for LED manufacturers, semiconductor supplier, equipment manufacturers, transparent conductor suppliers, and display companies,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report.
Figure 2: Micro & mini LED 2018-2028 report Table of Contents (Full TOC and report sample is available upon request).
Source: Touch Display Research, Micro & mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 report
- All the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains are analyzed and put into 15 method categories.
- This report profiled over 120 companies and research institutes working on micro LED and mini LED display and backlight technologies.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first hand surveys and interviews with many micro LED and mini LED suppliers and display suppliers.
- Market data in the report includes 11 years forecasts (from 2018 to 2028).
- Challenges are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- Analysis of the BOM of the Samsung’s “The Wall” digital signage.
- This report also provides the Global display market forecast with details by display technologies to 2028: LCD, OLED, EPD, Micro & Mini LED display, and other display technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 120 companies
- Understand micro and mini LED technologies, landscape and choose the right direction to enter
- Know the micro LED and mini LED challenges, market status, and future
- Obtain market intelligence, find out the market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Micro & mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 Report” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>240 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >120 companies and research institutes, market forecast from 2018 to 2028 with Unit, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of 15 fabrication technologies|
|Published time||Aug, 6th, 2018|
|Price||$3950 for company with <3 user. $4950 for company with 3 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
What our clients say
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“I read your monthly report from cover to cover. It’s very informative and helpful.”–a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- July report:foldable display, smart medical displays and in-display finger print sensors
- Active pen, touch, and voice recognition
- We are hiring
- Flexible display, quantum dot, smart windows and ITO replacement
- AWE 2018 key takeaways
- 22 types of smart windows technologies
- SID 2018: flexible display, quantum dots and smart windows are hot topics
- Voice recognition in 11 application categories
- Flexible display & flexible touch 2018 report
- Touch Panel for Vertical Market attracted over 270 companies
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: https://touchdisplayresearch.com/?page_id=1000