Santa Clara, California, May 21, 2019— In the newly published “Touch and Emerging Display Monthly Report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzed the touch and emerging displays: Ink jet printing OLED manufacturing, foldable touch screen, double cell quantum dot LCD, micro and mini LED, smart windows, and new touch screens.
Figure 1. Touch and Emerging Display Monthly report
Source: Touch Display Research, May 2019
“I just returned from the SID 2019 DisplayWeek conference at the San Jose Convention Center in California. I’m honored to have taught the Monday seminar for 5 years at SID DisplayWeek. According to the conference organizer, this year’s Monday seminar had over 1100 attendees, which is a record high in SID history. It was my honor to meet you in person. Ink jet printing for OLED manufacturing is analyzed in this report. Foldable touch screen, ITO-replacement, double cell quantum dot LCD, micro and mini LED, and smart windows are all hot topics in this monthly report,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst of Touch Display Research Inc., who has authored reports on the touch panel and emerging display industry for over ten years.
Figure 2. Touch and Emerging Display Report Table of Contents
Ink Jet Printing for OLED manufacturing………………..4
Corning glass analysis……………………………………………15
Quantum dot progress………………………………………….21
Double cell QD LCD comparison
Micro and mini LED displays ………………………………..27
Foldable touch screen and ITO replacement ……….38
Smart windows analysis and market forecast ………48
New smart windows technologies
Smart windows market forecast
Touch screen: new touch technologies analysis ….56
Contact information and disclaimer ………………..….59
Source: Touch Display Research, May 2019
Reasons to select this report:
- Principal Analyst with a Ph.D. about display
- We attend or speak at over ten industry conferences each year and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- The report not only analyzes the news on display and touch screens, but also provides many comparisons, insights, and market forecasts.
- This report is read by hundreds of thousands of industry professionals monthly. You should subscribe to it too.
- With one year of this report, we can be your “eyes & ears” with insight on touch screen, emerging display, sensors and smart windows for twelve months.
- Obtain market intelligence, find out the market trends and profit from it,
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
- The more advice you get, the more likely you are to win. –Proverb
Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch and display industry analysis reports for over twelve years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The May 2019 report is available immediately.
|PDF file||>50 pages monthly|
|Published time||Monthly, 12 issues per year|
|Price||$600 for a single month report; or $1990 for 1 year (12 monthly reports)|
What our clients say
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“I read your monthly report from cover to cover. It’s very informative and helpful.”–a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- ITO replacement 2019 report, 8th edition
- Corning Astra glass and quantum dot on glass
- SID 2019 Monday Seminar attracted record high attendees
- SVC TechCon 2019 is very successful
- April report: Quantum dot raw material supply chain, ECG and touch
- Retail is the next big opportunity for LCD, e-Paper and Touch Panels
- March report: 6 Foldable Phones, Quantum Dot, Retail Touch Display Market
- Quantum dot market forecast 2019-2029
- CES 2019: Micro LED and mini LED made big splash
- 2019 Top 15 Technology Trends
- Micro LED and mini LED display cost calculations
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.