Santa Clara, California, March 26, 2020—Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, announced today a new service “Tutorial: Micro and Mini LED.” Touch Display Research recently published the “Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2020-2030 Report, 3rd Edition”. The author of this report, Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, will be the speaker for the tutorial, an online training class.
Figure 1. Tutorial: Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2020-2030
Source: Touch Display Research, March 2020
“This Micro and Mini LED tutorial is an abstract and key-finding summary from the Micro and Mini LED 2020 report. The tutorial provides the client who has a limited budget with the most up-to-date information and knowledge of the micro and mini LED market,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report.
Table of contents and tutorial sample are available upon request.
- This tutorial training class includes:
- 90 page PowerPoint of “Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast”. It includes hundreds of pictures, dozens of comparison tables and market forecast charts.
- These slides will be sent to the client within 1 business day after we receive payment, and before the speaking day. The client can read through the material ahead of the tutorial.
- At a time that is good for both speaker and client, Dr. Colegrove will give a 60-minute tutorial online. The client can ask questions during her speech or at the end. (We will have a five-minute break in the middle, if needed.)
- The client company can have as many attendees as they need, but for good quality, we recommend less than 100 attendees.
- This tutorial is very low-cost. For $2950, your company can have up to 100 employees trained on the most recent technology, most up-to-date information, and the hottest topic. That is less than $30 per person!
Reasons to subscribe to this tutorial:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with micro LED display and mini LED manufacturers, and OEM/ODMs.
- Deeper understanding of micro LED and mini LED technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain micro LED and mini LED market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; this tutorial will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Tutorial: Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2020-2030” is available immediately.
This tutorial includes:
- PowerPoint file: 90 pages
- Online tutorial time: 60 minutes
- Price: $2950 for a company
- For industry organization with n member companies, please contact us for price quote.
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Micro and mini LED 2020 report
- Coronavirus impact on display market
- Flex 2020 conference is very successful
- SID LA chapter one-day conference is very successful
- CES 2020 special report
- TCL and Juhua Printing’s 31 inch rollable display is not QD-OLED
- Apple is number 3 in micro LED display patents
- HMD market forecast from 2019 to 2029
- Automotive touch screen touchless micro and mini LED at SID Vehicle Displays and Interfaces 2019 conference
- ITO replacement 2019 report, 8th edition
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer three levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.