Santa Clara, January 13, 2014— In the recently published “Touch and Emerging Display Monthly Report”, Touch Display Research Inc., an independent market research and consulting firm, analyzes International CES 2014 in the areas of bendable televisions, curved televisions, quantum dot, 8K and 5K high resolution displays, near-eye devices, and touch screen trends.
Figure. Touch and Emerging Display Monthly Report
Source: Touch Display Research, January 2014
“International CES is where consumer electronic brands showcase their most advanced technologies, and CES is considered a trend-setter for the near future. Hot technologies in 2014 include bendable TVs, curved TVs, quantum dot, near-eye devices, and ITO replacement,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, president and analyst of Touch Display Research Inc., who has authored reports on the touch panel and emerging display industry since 2006.
At CES 2014, we saw many touch screen devices, from mobile phones to large public signage. ITO-replacement transparent conductor technology is penetrating the touch screen market very rapidly. ITO-replacement attracted over 200 companies and research Institutes. Touch Display Research forecasts the non-ITO transparent conductor market will grow from $206 million in 2013 to $4 billion by 2020.
There were many flexible and curved displays at CES 2014, such as curved OLED TVs and curved LCD TVs. Touch Display Research forecasts 30 million units of flexible and curved displays will be shipped for smart watch applications by 2023. The overall flexible and curved display market will reach $27 Billion by 2023.
Touch Display Research forecasts that by 2020 the OLED TV market will reach $15.5 billion. 2016 will be the takeoff year for OLED TVs with billions of dollars of revenue each year after that.
Touch Display Research forecasts that the quantum dot display and lighting component market will reach $9.6 billion by 2023.
Figure 2, CES 2014 Analysis Report Table of Contents
Source: Touch Display Research, Touch and Emerging Display report, January 2014
Reasons to purchase:
- If you missed CES 2014, this report covers the hot trends in display and touch screen technology. (And it’s cheaper than some plane ticket.)
- If you attended CES 2014 but were tied up with meetings, this report can give you additional information on OLED displays, flexible displays, touch screens, near-eye display technologies, and market trends.
- The report provides not only the demonstrations at CES, but also many comparisons, insights, and market forecasts.
- With one year of this report, we can be your “eyes & ears” with insight on touch screen and emerging display technology for twelve months.
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing display industry analysis reports for over seven years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The January 2014 report is in PDF format with over 70 pages and available immediately. License for this single month report is $600; license for 1 year (12 monthly reports) is $1900.
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, OLED lighting, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, 3D displays, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects, and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and materials industry. Our website is TouchDisplayResearch.com.