Santa Clara, California, March 20, 2017—In the recently published “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast Report (Fourth Edition),” Touch Display Research surveyed many quantum dot suppliers, display manufacturers and OEMs, and analyzed and forecasted the quantum dot display component market with detail of material type and form factor. This report profiles over 90 companies working on quantum dot materials and quantum dot components. Touch Display Research forecasts the overall QD display component and lighting and QLED market will reach $15.9 billion by 2027.
Figure. Quantum Dot 2017 Report, Fourth Edition
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., Jan 2017
“Quantum dot technology could improve Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) dramatically in terms of color gamut, color accuracy and reducing power consumption. The eco system of the quantum dot industry changed dramatically since December 2016, when Samsung acquired the IPs of QD Vision,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc.
- CES 2017 quantum dot exhibitions are covered in this report,
- Samsung acquired the IPs of QD Vision in the end of 2016.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of quantum dot material and component suppliers, display manufactures, and OEMs in recent 8 years. She was the first industry analyst to publish a comprehensive quantum dot market report.
- Over 90 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- What does the new quantum dot supply chain look like in 2017 and 2018?
- Who will be the winner in 2017?
- Who will win the battle of OLED vs. Quantum Dot?
- Which form factor QD will be dominant in 2027?
- Besides display, what other market will QD flourish in the next several years?
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of quantum dot for display and lighting, with analysis of quantum dots for other applications: solar, battery, laser, bio-science, and medical labeling.
- This report provides not only the outlook for quantum dot components in display and lighting, but also analysis and comparison between conventional LCD, LCD with quantum dot, LCD with Cd-free QD, and AMOLED.
- The strengths and weaknesses of key players are analyzed.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of quantum dot displays for TV, and BOM of quantum dot monitor displays.
- Market data in the report includes 4 years history data (2013-2016) and 11 years forecast data (from 2017 to 2027).
- The market forecast includes Unit, quantum dot component ASP and Revenue, with a detailed breakdown by Cadmium-type quantum dot and Cd-free quantum dot; a detailed breakdown by nine applications.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 90 companies
- Choose the right quantum dot supplier for your applications
- Know the quantum dot challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid millions of dollars of wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing display industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast 2017 Report” Fourth Edition is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>400 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >90 companies, Units, ASP, Revenue, list of all quantum dot devices and suppliers|
|Published time||January, 25th, 2017|
|Price||$4100 for company with <5 user. $4800 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
What our clients say
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- Valeo acquired gestigon, Intel to buy Mobileye—value in automotive touchless HMI
- Cisco’s Spark Board touch screen is using ITO-replacement
- C3Nano raised $37 million–value in the ITO replacement
- SEMICON Southeast Asia 2017 Conference
- Active Pen market 2017 report available
- In-cell on-cell hybrid in-cell touch display market 2016 report
- Our mission at Touch Display Research
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, pocket projectors, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services on an annual basis. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: http://touchdisplayresearch.com/?page_id=1000