Touch Display Research–empower your business strategic planning and investment on touch screen and emerging display technologies.
Touch Display Research, Inc, founded by Dr. Jennifer Colegrove in Silicon Valley in 2012, is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED display, quantum dots, flexible display, e-paper display, 3D display, near-eye display, pocket projectors, gesture control, voice control, eye control, sensors for AR/VR/AI and automotive applications.
Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We were the first company to publish comprehensive quantum dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies.
Touch Display Research provides market research reports, consulting projects, tutoring, industry matchmaking and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronic ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and material industry.
Touch Display Research is best known for accurate market and technology forecast. Dr. Colegrove forecasted Apple to adopt AMOLED display 18 months before it happened; She forecasted Samsung to release a smartphone with 5.x inch flexible AMOLED display 9 months before it happened; She accurately forecasted 4K OLED TV’s market entrance time 2 years before it happened; She forecasted Apple to release active pen 14 months before it happened. We are a member of FlexTech Alliance , SEMI and individual member of SID (Society for Information Display).
Touch Display Research’s areas of expertise include the following:
|Monthly report||Touch panel report||Emerging Display special report||Sensor / Semiconductor|
|Touch and Emerging Display monthly report (12 reports per year)
|ITO-replacement: non ITO transparent conductor report 2017, 7th edition||Quantum dot report 2017, 4th edition||Sensors for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence, 2016 report|
|Touch Panel for vertical market report||Flexible/curved /foldable display report, 2nd edition||Touchless Human-machine-interaction report 2015, 2nd edition|
|In-cell, on-cell, hybrid in-cell report 2016||Flexible OLED display report||Active Pen report 2017, 3rd edition|
- Customized research, teach/tutoring, speech, consulting, and due diligence.
- Free blogs, videos, press releases on our website
The key characteristic that differentiates Touch Display Research from other market research firms is:
- Analyst with Ph.D., and 17 years working experience as senior engineer and VP of market research firm
- A high level of experience and knowledge in the specialty technology areas
- Insight of the market trends through massive survey of industry contacts
- Passion for our industry, to provide the best analysis and business strategy recommendations for clients
- Servant spirit. We walk an extra mile to deliver more than client expected, on time and within budget
- We provide PowerPoint, easy for client to use and copy into their presentation. (most competitors offer PDF)
- We also provide excel database of hundreds company’s profiles, with website linked and detail database. (most competitors don’t offer excel.)
- Low price, (since we have no overhead)
Dr. Colegrove has advised over 200 companies through her standard reports or consulting projects in recent several years. Our clients include small start-up companies, large public companies, and investment companies.
- Start-up companies have unique technologies. They purchased our out-of-shelf reports and custom reports to find out which applications their technology fit the best, which companies or research institutes they could partner with or sell their technology to. They also used our market forecast data to apply for VC funding.
- Large companies purchased our standard reports or custom services to help with their strategic planning for the growth area, or choose the best suppliers. They also find hundreds of companies in our excel database to invest in or to acquire.
- Investment companies purchased our services and hired us to do due diligence on proposed investment.
- Your company should also become our client. We can help you.
Companies covered in our reports
|Touch Display Research reports||Companies covered|
|Sensors for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence, 2016 report||>230|
|In-cell on-cell touch display 2016 report||>40|
|Touch Panel for Vertical Market 2014 report||> 230|
|Active pen 2017 report, 3rd edition||>100|
|Quantum dot report, 2017, 4th edition||> 80|
|ITO-replacement report, 2017, 7th edition||>300|
|Touchless Human-machine-interaction report, 2016, 2nd edition||>220|
|Flexible and curved display report, 2015||>260|
|Touch and Emerging Display monthly report||varies, ~30|
Our mission is to provide accurate industry knowledge, up-to-date information, forward-thinking analysis and the best business strategy recommendations to our clients. This links to the story of our mission.
“Every prudent person acts out of knowledge”–Proverb
“The more advice you get, the more likely you are to win.” –Proverb
Touch Display Research’s market intelligence can help you succeed. Please feel free to contact us.