Touch Display Research–empower your business strategic planning and investment on touch screen and emerging display technologies.
Touch Display Research, Inc, founded by Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, is an independent technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED display, OLED lighting, flexible display, e-paper display, 3D display, near-eye display, pocket projectors, quantum dots, gesture control, voice control, and eye control. Touch Display Research provides standard reports, consulting projects and due diligence for touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronic ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investor companies, venture capitalists, and companies who are merging or acquiring companies in the touch screen, display, and material industry. We are a member of FlexTech Alliance and individual member of SID (Society for Information Display).
TDR’s areas of expertise include the following:
|Touch Screens||Over a dozen touch technologies, 200 suppliers, industry trends.|
|OLED display||active matrix organic light emitting diode (AMOLED), passive matrix OLED, flexible OLED display, suppliers, industry trends|
|Touch-less control||gesture control, voice control, eye control, proximity touch, motion sensor|
|New materials||ITO replacement materials, ITO-coated glass & film. Quantum Dots.|
|OLED lighting||Technologies, suppliers and market|
|Flexible displays||Technologies, suppliers and market|
|e-Paper displays||low power displays|
|Near-eye display||Technologies, suppliers and market|
|Pocket projector||Technologies, suppliers and market|
The key characteristic that differentiates Touch Display Research from other market research firms is:
- Analyst with Ph.D., and 16 years working experience as senior engineer and VP of market research firm
- A high level of experience and knowledge in the specialty technology areas
- Insight of the market trends through massive survey of industry contacts
- Passion for our industry, to provide the best analysis and business strategy recommendations for clients
- Servant spirit. We walk an extra mile to deliver more than client expected, on time and within budget
- Low price, (since we have no overhead)
Dr. Colegrove has advised over 200 companies through her standard reports or consulting projects in recent several years. Our clients include small start-up companies, large public companies, and investment companies.
- Start-up companies have unique technologies. They purchased our “ITO-replacement” and “Flexible and curved display” and “Touch and Emerging display monthly” report and custom report to find out which applications their technology fit the best, which companies or research institutes they could partner with or sell their technology to. They also used our market forecast data to apply for VC funding.
- Large companies purchased our “ITO-replacement” and “Flexible and curved display” and “Touch and Emerging display monthly” report or custom service to help with their strategic planning for the growth area, or choose the best suppliers. They also find hundreds of companies in our excel database to invest in or to acquire.
- Investment companies purchased our services and hired us to do due diligence on proposed investment.
- Your company should also become our client. We can help you.
Our mission is to provide accurate industry knowledge, up-to-date information, forward-thinking analysis and the best business strategy recommendations to our clients. This links to the story of our mission.