On behalf of Touch Display Research, I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Stay safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Dr. Jennifer Colegrove and team
Touch Display Research Inc.
What our clients say
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
- 17 types wearable health sensors
- Medical Display and Touch Screen Market will Exhibit Fast Growth
- Automotive Touch Screen, Touchless and Micro and Mini LED Market Forecast at SID Vehicle Displays and Interfaces 2020 Conference
- Automotive touch, display, ADAS touchless HMI 2020 report
- Touchless technology assists blog on SEMI website
- Micro and Mini LED 2020 to 2030 Report
- Quantum dot for agriculture market
- Touchless HMI 2020 report introduction (Video)
- Samsung and LG focus on Micro LED
- Facebook, Plessey, Apple and micro LED industry
- Flex 2020 conference is very successful
- SID LA chapter one-day conference is very successful
- CES 2020 special report
- Apple is number 3 in micro LED display patents
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.