June 14, 2021—In the recently published “Sensors for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality and Artificial Intelligence market 2021-2030 Report, second edition,” Touch Display Research analyzed over 400 companies working on over 20 sensor technologies: touch sensor and touch pad, gesture control, eye tracking, voice recognition, and other sensors. Apple, Microsoft, Facebook’s acquisitions of sensors for AR VR and AI are analyzed in this report.
Figure. Sensors for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality and Artificial Intelligence market 2021-2030 Report, 2nd edition
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., June 2021
“Sensors are very critical components for augmented reality, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence devices,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc. “AR, VR, MR and AI are the next big things. Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Sony, Samsung, Qualcomm, are all working on these technologies. This Sensors for AR, VR, MR, AI 2021-2030 report, second edition, included many good progresses and lessons learned in the past 6 years, and provided business strategy recommendations for you to use right now,”
- This report is a comprehensive analysis of the over 20 sensor technologies for augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), MR and artificial intelligence (AI) market.
- We arranged the over 20 sensor technologies into 10 categories: touch sensor and touch pad, camera-based gesture control, authentication, object, position, ultrasound and radar based gesture control, eye tracking, voice recognition, photodiode sensors, proximity touch screen, motion sensor, short-range wireless and other touchless technologies.
- Over 400 companies working on sensors, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI), are profiled in the Excel database.
- Key players are analyzed one-by-one in Chapter 16.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, was the first analyst to write a comprehensive Touch screen industry report since 2006, and was the first analyst to write a comprehensive Sensor for AR VR and AI report since 2016. She performed first hand surveys and interviews with many sensor suppliers and OEM/ODMs.
- This report provides a regional analysis for the U.S., Germany, Japan, Canada, Taiwan and other countries.
- Market data in the report includes 6 years historical data (2015 to 2020) and 10 years forecasts data from 2021 to 2030.
- The market forecast includes sensor unit, ASP ($) and Revenue, with detailed breakdown by 3 markets: augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and artificial intelligence (AI).
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with many sensor suppliers, and OEM/ODMs.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 400 companies
- Deeper understanding of many sensor technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain sensors and AR, VR, MR, AI market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Sensors for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality and Artificial Intelligence market 2021-2030 Report, second edition” is available immediately.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >500 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >400 companies and research institutes, 6 years history data (2015 to 2020), 10 years market forecast 2021 to 2030 with Unit, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of many sensor technologies
- Published: June 7, 2021
- Price: $5200 for single user, $5900 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase
You can subscribe on our website: www.touchdisplayresearch.com in the Market Research Report page or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Sensors enabling AR, VR, MR, and AI
- Micro and mini LED will flood the consumer market in 2021
- Apple’s Mini LED BL bill of material analysis
- In memory of Larry Tannas Jr.
- Quantum dot TV will become the mainstream
- EV battery manufacturers’ capacity market share
- Tesla will add 4 battery factories
- EV battery attracted over 180 companies
- 17 types wearable health sensors
- Touchless HMI 2020 report introduction (Video)
- Samsung and LG focus on Micro LED
- Facebook, Plessey, Apple and micro LED industry
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer three levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.