On behalf of Touch Display Research, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving holiday, and thank you so much for your support this year.
Safe travels if you have to travel to see your loved ones. (Here is my over travel story couple of years ago.)
Dr. Jennifer Colegrove and team
Touch Display Research Inc.
What our clients say
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Micro and mini LED at OPTO Taiwan and Taitronics 2019 conference review
- October report: micro and mini LED, ITO replacement AR VR
- ARM TechCon 2019 conference day-one review
- 9 strategies to benefit from Automotive touch display ADAS change
- September report: OLED, micro and mini LED, gesture control
- Global display technologies, trends, opportunities, market forecast to 2029
- ITO replacement 2019 report, 8th edition
- SID 2019 Monday Seminar attracted record high attendees
- Retail is the next big opportunity for LCD, e-Paper and Touch Panels
- Quantum dot market forecast 2019-2029
- CES 2019: Micro LED and mini LED made big splash
- 2019 Top 15 Technology Trends
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.