Santa Clara, California, May 14, 2018— In the recently published “Smart Windows Transparent Switchable Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 Report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes twenty two types of smart window technologies, which include nineteen active smart window technologies, three passive smart window technologies, and one type that can be both active and passive. More than 140 companies working on smart window technologies are profiled in the report. This is the 2nd edition with many update over the first edition (which was published in 2017).
Figure 1. Smart Window Transparent Switchable Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 Report
Source: Touch Display Research, May 2018
“The smart windows industry is at the tipping point of accelerated growth,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report. “There are billions of dollar opportunities for glass manufacturers, plastic film manufacturers, transparent conductor suppliers, adhesive and chemical companies, touch panel and display manufacturers.”
Figure 2: Smart Window 2018-2028 report Table of Contents (Full TOC and report sample is available upon request).
Source: Touch Display Research, Smart Window Transparent Switchable Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 report
- Twenty two types of smart windows technologies and supply chain are analyzed in this report
- This report profiled over 140 companies and research institutes working on smart windows, and transparent switchable devices technologies.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first hand surveys and interviews with many smart windows suppliers and material suppliers.
- Market data in the report includes 2016-2017 history data, and 11 years forecasts (from 2018 to 2028).
- The market forecast data includes Area (m2), smart window module ASP and Revenue, with detail breakdown by of 5 smart windows technology categories: EC, SPD, GHLC, PDLC, and other tech; and with a detail breakdown by 5 application categories: automotive, architectural, aircraft, eye wear and other applications.
- Challenges of smart windows industry are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- Transparent displays, transparent lighting, transparent solar cells are also discussed in this report.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 140 companies
- Understand smart window technologies and choose the right direction to enter
- Know the smart window challenges, market status, and future
- Obtain market intelligence, find out the market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Smart Window Transparent Switchable Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 Report” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>240 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >140 companies, Area, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of smart window technologies|
|Published time||May, 14th, 2018|
|Price||$4250 for company with <5 user. $4950 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
What our clients say
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“I read your monthly report from cover to cover. It’s very informative and helpful.”–a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- May report: Quantum Dot, Flexible display, Active pen, and touch screen
- Novares invested in FlexEnable and flexible display market
- Flexible display in 14 markets
- Flexible display, flexible touch, quantum dot, and automotive touch displays
- We are hiring sales manager
- Voice recognition in 11 application categories
- Flexible display & flexible touch 2018 report
- Apple HomePod to join the other 40 smart speakers this Friday
- Touch Panel for Vertical Market attracted over 270 companies
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (www.TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website for more details: https://touchdisplayresearch.com/?page_id=1000