Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes twenty two types of smart window technologies, which include nineteen active smart window technologies, three passive smart window technologies, and one type that can be both active and passive. More than 140 companies working on smart window technologies are profiled in the report. This is the 2nd edition with many update over the first edition (which was published in 2017).
Figure 1. Smart Window Transparent Switchable Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 Report
Source: Touch Display Research, May 2018
“The smart windows industry is at the tipping point of accelerated growth,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report. “There are billions of dollar opportunities for glass manufacturers, plastic film manufacturers, transparent conductor suppliers, adhesive and chemical companies, touch panel and display manufacturers.”
Figure 2: Smart Window 2018-2028 report Table of Contents (Full TOC and report sample is available upon request).
Source: Touch Display Research, Smart Window Transparent Switchable Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 report
- Twenty-two types of smart windows technologies and supply chain are analyzed in this report
- This report profiled over 140 companies and research institutes working on smart windows, and transparent switchable devices technologies.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first hand surveys and interviews with many smart windows suppliers and material suppliers.
- Market data in the report includes 2016-2017 history data, and 11 years forecasts (from 2018 to 2028).
- The market forecast data includes Area (m2), smart window module ASP and Revenue, with detail breakdown by of 5 smart windows technology categories: EC, SPD, GHLC, PDLC, and other tech; and with a detail breakdown by 5 application categories: automotive, architectural, aircraft, eye wear and other applications.
- Challenges of smart windows industry are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- Transparent displays, transparent lighting, transparent solar cells are also discussed in this report.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 140 companies
- Understand smart window technologies and choose the right direction to enter
- Know the smart window challenges, market status, and future
- Obtain market intelligence, find out the market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Smart Window Transparent Switchable Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2018-2028 Report” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>240 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >140 companies, Area, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of smart window technologies|
|Published time||May, 14th, 2018|
|Price||$4250 for company with <5 user. $4950 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|