Source: Touch Display Research, March 2020
“Once in a decade, there is a dark cloud which disrupts the economy, but which also creates an opportunity for certain industries. For example, in the 2008/2009 global economic downturn, many industries were down, but not the touch screen industry, which grew handsomely. Currently, the novel coronavirus COVID-19 is slowing down many industries, but micro and mini LED will be a bright spot. Your company’s strategic planning in the next six months could decide your success or lack of it for the next several years. This Micro and Mini LED 2020 report can be a helping hand right now,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report.
Table of Contents and report sample are available upon request.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file (>420 pages) and an Excel database, which profiled over 250 companies and research institutes working on micro LED, and mini LED display and backlight technologies.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first hand surveys and interviews with many micro LED and mini LED suppliers and display suppliers.
- Market data in the report include 3 years of history (2017 to 2019), 11 years of forecasts (from 2020 to 2030).
- All the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains are analyzed and put into 18 method categories.
- Challenges are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- BOM (Bill of Material) of micro and mini LED digital signage, direct –view displays, microdisplays are provided in chapter 13 and chapter 14.
- The BOM of Apple’s upcoming iPad Pro with mini LED backlight is analyzed.
- Micro LED driving methods are compared in chapter 10.
- Winners in 2020/2021 are predicted in the report.
- This report also provides the Global display market forecast with details by display technologies to 2030: LCD, OLED, EPD, and other display technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
- Micro LED display patent landscape is discussed in Chapter 12. Micro LED patents by applicant’s country/region are analyzed in Chapter 12 as well.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with micro LED display and mini LED manufacturers, and OEM/ODMs.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 250 companies
- Deeper understanding of micro LED and mini LED technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain micro LED and mini LED market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Micro & mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2020-2030 Report” is available immediately.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >420 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >250 companies and research institutes, 3 years history data (2017 to 2019), 11 years market forecast 2020 to 2030 with Unit, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of 18 fabrication technologies
- Published: March 23, 2020
- Price: $4200 for single user, $5200 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase