Source: Touch Display Research, June 2019
“Micro LED and mini LED display could disrupt the whole display industry due to their benefits of high brightness, wide color gamut, low power consumption, fast response time, etc. Our survey found that the micro and mini LED display are gaining momentum. The number of enterprises working on micro and mini LED has increased to over 170 in 2019 from 120 last year. There are billion dollar opportunities for LED manufacturers, semiconductor supplier, equipment manufacturers, and display companies,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report.
Figure 2: Micro & mini LED 2019-2029 report Table of Contents (Full TOC and report sample are available upon request).
Source: Touch Display Research, Micro & mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2019-2029 report
- All the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains are analyzed and put into 18 method categories.
- This report profiled over 170 companies and research institutes working on micro LED and mini LED display and backlight technologies.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first hand surveys and interviews with many micro LED and mini LED suppliers and display suppliers.
- Market data in the report include 2 years history (2017 and 2018), 11 years’ forecasts (from 2019 to 2029).
- Challenges are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- BOM (Bill of Material) of micro and mini LED digital signage, direct –view displays, microdisplays are provided in chapter 11 and chapter 12
- Micro LED driving methods are compared in chapter 9. Winners in 2019/2020 are predicted in the report.
- This report also provides the Global display market forecast with details by display technologies to 2029: LCD, OLED, EPD, Micro & Mini LED display, and other display technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 170 companies
- Understand micro and mini LED technologies, landscape and choose the right direction to enter
- Know the micro LED and mini LED challenges, market status, and future
- Obtain market intelligence, find out the market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2019-2029 Report” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>320 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >170 companies and research institutes, market forecast 2019 to 2029 with Unit, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of 18 fabrication technologies|
|Published||June 10, 2019|
|Price||$4200 for company with <3 user. $5200 for company with 3 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author, Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|