“Despite the pandemic, micro and mini LED continue to be a bright spot. Touch Display Research forecasts that micro and mini LED are ready to quickly penetrating the consumer electronic market in 2021. This Micro and Mini LED 2021 report profiled over 260 companies and research institutes,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report.
Table of Contents and report sample are available upon request.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file (>480 pages) and an Excel database, which profiled over 260 companies and research institutes working on micro LED and mini LED display and backlight technologies.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first hand surveys and interviews with many micro LED and mini LED suppliers and display suppliers.
- Market data in the report include 4 years of history (2017 to 2020) and 11 years of forecasts (from 2021 to 2031).
- All the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains are analyzed and put into 18 method categories.
- Challenges are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- BOM (Bill of Material) of micro and mini LED digital signage, direct–view displays, and micro displays are provided in Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
- The BOM of Apple’s upcoming iPad Pro with mini LED backlight is analyzed.
- Micro LED driving methods are compared in Chapter 10.
- Winners in 2021/2022 are predicted in the report.
- This report also provides the global display market forecast with details by display technologies to 2031: LCD, OLED, EPD, and other display technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
- The landscape of micro LED display patents is discussed in Chapter 12. Micro LED patents by the applicant’s country and region are analyzed in Chapter 12, as well.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with micro LED display and mini LED manufacturers, and OEM/ODMs.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 260 companies
- Deeper understanding of micro LED and mini LED technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain micro LED and mini LED market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2021-2031 Report” is available immediately.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >480 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >260 companies and research institutes, 4 years history data (2017 to 2020), 11 years market forecast 2021 to 2031 with Unit, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of 18 fabrication technologies
- Published: April 12, 2021
- Price: $4900 for single user, $5900 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase