This report is a comprehensive analysis of the embedded touch displays. Over forty companies working on embedded touch are profiled in the Excel database.
Figure. Embedded touch display technology types
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., “In-cell, On-cell, Hybrid in-cell report”, March 2016
“Consumer electronics are constantly becoming thinner and lighter weight with reduced power consumption and lower cost. This trend has requested both displays and touch sensors to be thinner, lighter weight, lower power consumption and lower cost,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc. “In-cell, on-cell touch display could satisfy those demands. Touch Display Research forecasts embedded touch display market will reach $41 billion by 2022.”
Figure 2: In-cell, On-cell, Hybrid in-cell report table of contents (Full TOC is available upon request)
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., March 2016
- This report includes seven types of embedded touch display technologies: in-cell, on-cell, and hybrid in-cell. They are also divided to LCD, AMOLED, and e-paper display.
- This report provides not only the outlook for in-cell, on-cell, hybrid in-cell touch, but also analysis of the biggest changes and some solutions.
- Over 40 companies working on embedded touch are profiled in the Excel database. The Pros and Cons of each type of touch technology are analyzed in this report
- Which type of embedded touch will be more popular? Which type of embedded touch will be out? Business strategy recommendation is provided in the report
- Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing touch screen market research reports since 2006. Over the past 10 years, she conducted many first-hand interviews of display manufacture, touch IC suppliers and OEMs/ODMs.
- This report provides a regional analysis for the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Korea, and China.
- Market data in the report includes 2014 and 2015 historical data and forecasts from 2016 to 2022.
- The market forecast includes embedded touch sensor unit, Area (square meter), ASP ($) and Revenue, with detailed breakdown by five application devices: Mobile phone and Phablet, Tablet and hybrid tablet PC, Notebook PC, wearable devices, and other app.
The “In-cell, On-cell, Hybrid in-cell 2016 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file (over 130 pages) and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
• Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 40 companies
• Choose the right touch display for your applications
• Know the in-cell on-cell market status and future
• Know your competitors
• Invest in the right direction
• Empower your strategic planning
• Touch Display Research experts have been writing comprehensive reports on touch market for over 9 years. You can purchase and receive the report today.