Touch Display Research surveyed many quantum dot suppliers, display manufacturers and OEMs, and analyzed and forecasted the quantum dot display component market with detail of material type and form factor. This report profiles over 130 companies working on quantum dot materials and quantum dot components.
Figure. Quantum Dot 2021 Report, 8th Edition
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., March 2021
“Apple has been playing with quantum dot for many years. Touch Display Research forecasts Apple will finally adopt quantum dot within 12 months. The Quantum Dot 2021 Report provided details of over 130 quantum dot related companies,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report, principal analyst at Touch Display Research Inc.
- Recent 7 years quantum dot exhibitions are covered in this report,
- Nanoco analysis is in chapter 8 and the excel database,
- Quantum dot concentrate and pure quantum dot weight (kg) are calculated and forecasted in this report.
- QLED TV shipment by brand is provided. 8K TV forecast is provided.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of quantum dot material and component suppliers, display manufacturers, and OEMs in recent 10 years. She is the first analyst to publish a comprehensive quantum dot market report since 2013, and update every year.
- Over 130 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- What does the new quantum dot ecosystem looks like in 2021?
- Who will be the winner in 2021 and 2022?
- Which form factor QD will be dominant in 5 years and in 10 years?
- Besides display, what other market will QD flourish in the next several years?
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of quantum dot for display and lighting, with analysis of quantum dots for other applications: solar, battery, laser, bio-science, image sensor and medical labeling.
- This report provides not only the outlook for quantum dot components in display and lighting, but also analysis and comparison between conventional LCD, LCD with quantum dot, LCD with Cd-free QD, micro and mini LED, and AMOLED.
- The strengths and weaknesses of key players are analyzed.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of quantum dot displays for TV, monitor, NB, tablet displays.
- This report include a PowerPoint file (>600 pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes 8 years history data (2013-2020) and 11 years forecast data (from 2021 to 2031).
- The market forecast includes Unit, quantum dot component ASP, Revenue and Area (m2), with a detailed breakdown by Cadmium-type quantum dot and Cd-free quantum dot; a detailed breakdown by nine applications.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing quantum dot market since 2008, and is the first analyst to publish a Quantum Dot Report since 2013. She performed first-hand surveys and interviews with hundreds of display manufacturers, quantum dot suppliers, and OEM/ODMs in the last 15 years.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 130 companies
- Deeper understanding of various display technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain quantum dot market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
Touch Display Research experts have been writing about the quantum dot industry for over twelve years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast 2021 Report” Eighth Edition is available immediately. Report sample, table of contents are available upon request.
This report include:
- PowerPoint file: >600 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >130 companies
- Published: March 11, 2021
- Price: $4500 for single user, $4950 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase