Touch Display Research surveyed many quantum dot suppliers, display manufacturers and OEMs, and analyzed and forecast the quantum dot display component market with detail of material type and form factor. This report profiles over 120 companies working on quantum dot materials and quantum dot components.
“2019 is a transition year for our quantum dot industry. Quantum dot-on-Glass, Quantum dot-on LED chip are entering or re-entering the market. Quantum dot for micro and mini LED, for sensor, lighting, and bio science are growing. Challenges and business strategy recommendations are provided in this report,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report, principal analyst at Touch Display Research Inc.
- CES 2019 quantum dot exhibitions are covered in this report,
- Quantum dot concentrate and pure quantum dot weight (kg) are calculated and forecasted in this report.
- QLED TV shipment by brand is provided. 8K TV forecast is provided.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of quantum dot material and component suppliers, display manufactures, and OEMs in recent 10 years. She is the first analyst to publish a comprehensive quantum dot market report since 2013, and update every year.
- Over 120 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- What does the new quantum dot ecosystem looks like in 2019 and 2020?
- Who will be the winner in 2019?
- Which form factor QD will be dominant in 5 years and in 10 years?
- Besides display, what other market will QD flourish in the next several years?
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of quantum dot for display and lighting, with analysis of quantum dots for other applications: solar, battery, laser, bio-science, image sensor and medical labeling.
- This report provides not only the outlook for quantum dot components in display and lighting, but also analysis and comparison between conventional LCD, LCD with quantum dot, LCD with Cd-free QD, and AMOLED.
- The strengths and weaknesses of key players are analyzed.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of quantum dot displays for TV, and BOM of quantum dot monitor displays.
- This report include a PowerPoint file (>500 pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes 6 years history data (2013-2018) and 11 years forecast data (from 2019 to 2029).
- The market forecast includes Unit, quantum dot component ASP, Revenue and Area (m2), with a detailed breakdown by Cadmium-type quantum dot and Cd-free quantum dot; a detailed breakdown by nine applications.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 120 companies
- Choose the right quantum dot supplier for your applications
- Know the quantum dot challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid millions of dollars of wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing display industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast 2019 Report” Sixth Edition is available immediately. Report sample, table of contents are available upon request.
|PowerPoint file||>500 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >120 companies, Units, ASP, Revenue, Area, QD concentrate and pure QD weight (kg), list of all quantum dot devices and suppliers|
|Published||February 12th, 2019|
|Price||$4500 for company with <5 user. $4900 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|