Touch Display Research profiled over 300 companies and research institutes working on advanced transparent conductive (TC) materials. The report provides a detailed analysis of metal mesh, silver nanowire, carbon nano tube (CNT), conductive polymer, graphene, and other technologies.
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., ITO-replacement report, May 2019
“ITO-replacement has gained acceptance and increase volume shipment in all size touch screens, from 1” to >200”, and especially ITO-replacement have penetrated rapidly into smart phone market,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc. “The trend of foldable touch displays will be another driven force to expand ITO-replacement industry. Foldable touch panel and foldable cover lens are analyzed in this report.”
- This report provides not only the outlook for ITO-replacement, but also analysis of the biggest changes in the ITO-replacement industry from 2013 to 2019, and predicted 2019 winners.
- Why have some ITO-replacement companies failed?
- What are the issues with metal mesh and how have some companies solved those issues?
- What are the issues with silver nanowire and how have some companies solved those issues? Business strategy recommendation is provided in the report.
- What are automotive companies’ views on ITO-replacement?
- Chapter 17 includes non-ITO touch sensor penetration rate in mobile phones and tablets, NB and tablet hybrid PC, AIO and desktop monitors and automotive touch market.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with over 100 ITO-replacement suppliers and OEM/ODMs in the last 10 years.
- Many companies’ metal mesh characters are compared in one chart in the Excel database, and the silver nanowires of many companies are also compared in one chart in the report.
- Over 320 companies and research institutes are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- Major OEM/ODM brands’ adoption of ITO-replacement and ITO-replacement touch devices are provided in the report.
- This report provides a regional analysis for the U.S., Japan, Taiwan, Korea, China, Germany, the U.K., and other countries.
- Market data in the report includes 7 years history data: 2012- 2018 and 7 years forecasts from 2019 to 2025.
- The market forecast includes non-ITO touch sensor unit, Area (square meter), ASP ($/m2) and Revenue, with detailed breakdown by six TC technologies.
Reasons to select this report:
• Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 320 enterprises
• Choose the right transparent conductors for your applications
• Know the transparent conductor market status and future
• Know your competitors
• Invest in the right direction, avoid millions of dollars wrong investment
• Empower your strategic planning
• Touch Display Research experts have been writing comprehensive reports on metal mesh, silver nanowire, conductive polymer, carbon nanotube and touch industry for over 10 years. You can purchase and receive the report today.
The “ITO-replacement Technologies and Market Forecast 2019 Report” Eighth Edition is available immediately.
- Powerpoint File: >550 pages
- Excel Database: Profiles >320 companies. 7 years history data: 2012- 2018 and 7 years forecasts from 2019 to 2025. Units, ASP, Revenue. List of all ITO-replacement devices and suppliers; comparisons of many metal mesh, many silver nanowire
- Published: May 9, 2019
- Price: $5800 for company with <5 user. $6800 for company with 5 or more users
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase