Santa Clara, California, January 15, 2020— In the newly published “Top 20 Technology Trends in 2020—CES 2020 Special Report,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, searched and analyzed all the technology trends at CES 2020 (and CES 2019), which included TV, automotive, micro and mini LED, quantum dot, flexible display and flexible touch, AR/VR and AI, smart windows, and holographic displays.
Source: CES 2020 Special Report, Touch Display Research, January 2020
“I just returned from CES 2020 at Las Vegas. I’ve been attending CES every year for the last 12 years, and it was an honor to meet some of you in person. CES is the conference where many consumer electronic brands showcase their most advanced technologies and where trends are set for the future. This report not only analyzes the CES 2020 exhibitions, but also includes what we saw at private meetings which were by invitation only,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report.
Full table of contents and report sample are available upon request.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file (more than 200 pages) and an Excel database, which profiles over 500 companies.
- This report not only discusses the CES 2020 technologies, but also compares the exhibitions and announcements from CES 2019 with CES 2018, so we can see which trends are cooling down, which trends are heating up, and which new trends are emerging.
- TV is evolving into 7 directions, and key players’ strategies of advanced TV for 2020
- Global TV market forecast to 2030
- Five dynamic trends for the automotive market in 2020
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand research and surveys and interviewed many OEMs, ODMs, display suppliers, and touch screen suppliers.
- Micro LED and mini LED at CES 2020, and comparison with CES 2019 are provided in the report.
- Quantum dot progress, OLED display analysis, flexible display and flexible touch at CES 2020 are discussed.
- Smart windows and switchable transparent devices at CES 2020
- AR/VR/AI display and sensors at CES 2020
- Even more trends and analysis are provided in this report.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with hundreds of display manufacturers, touch panel suppliers, and OEM/ODMs in the last 15 years.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 500 companies
- Deeper understanding of various display technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
Touch Display Research experts have been writing about the touch and display industry for over twelve years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
This report include:
- PowerPoint file: >200 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >500 companies
- Published: January 15, 2020
- Price: $2850 for single user, $3550 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase
What our clients say
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
- Display hot trends and market forecast to 2030 at FLEX 2020 conference
- Apple is number 3 in micro LED display patents
- Emerging technologies at SID LA Chapter 2020 one-day conference
- HMD market forecast from 2019 to 2029
- Automotive touch screen touchless micro and mini LED at SID Vehicle Displays and Interfaces 2019 conference
- AWE 2019 review
- ITO replacement 2019 report, 8th edition
- Corning Astra glass and quantum dot on glass
- SID 2019 Monday Seminar attracted record high attendees
- Retail is the next big opportunity for LCD, e-Paper and Touch Panels
- Quantum dot market forecast 2019-2029
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.