Touch Display Research analyzed over 10 flexible display technologies in 13 application markets, with detail of substrate material type and form factor. This report profiles over 270 companies working on flexible display and flexible touch screens.
Figure. Flexible Display & Flexible Touch 2018 Report, 3rd Edition
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., March 2018
“In the Flexible Display 2015 Report, Second Edition, Touch Display Research forecasted flexible display industry will take off in 2015 to 2018. That forecast became reality. We are witnessing flexible OLED display, flexible e-paper display, flexible LCD and other flexible technologies having a big leap right now,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report, principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc.
- Flexible/curved display exhibitions in worldwide conferences in recent 4 years are covered in this report,
- The 3rd edition Flexible Display &Flexible Touch report has many update over the 2nd edition (which was published in 2015) and over the first edition (which was published in 2013).
- This report include a PowerPoint file (>600 pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes 6 years history data (2012-2017) and 10 years forecast data (from 2018 to 2027).
- The market forecast includes Unit, ASP, Revenue, Area(square meter), with a detailed breakdown in eight display technology categories: Electrophoretic AM, Electrophoretic PM/segmented, AMOLED, PMOLED, AMLCD, PMLCD, Other tech AM, Other tech PM/segmented;
- The market forecast includes a detailed breakdown in 13 application categories: smart watch, wearable (other than smart watch), curved TV, curved monitor/AIO PC, NB/tablet PC, secondary or cover display, mobile phone main display, phablet and tablet, automotive, e-reader and e-note, public signage, gaming casino, other applications. Five size categories are included: <4.99”, 5-9.99”, 10-19.99”, 20-49.99”, >50”.
- Flexible/curved display industry roadmap from 2008 to 2018 are analyzed and provided in this report,
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of display manufacturers, touch screen suppliers, material and component suppliers, and ODMs/OEMs in recent 12 years.
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of flexible/curved display, with analysis of flexible touch screen, flexible lighting, and flexible batteries.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of flexible displays vs. rigid glass displays,
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 270 companies
- Choose the right flexible display and flexible touch screen supplier for your applications
- Know the flexible display challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid millions of dollars of wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing display industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Flexible Display &Flexible Touch Technologies and Market Forecast 2018 Report” 3rd Edition is available immediately. Report sample, table of contents are available upon request.
|PowerPoint file||>600 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >270 companies, Units, ASP, Revenue, Area, BOM (Bill of material)|
|Published time||March 26th, 2018|
|Price||$5900 for company with <5 user. $6900 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|