March 6th, 2019, by Jennifer Colegrove, Ph.D., CEO and Principal Analyst, Touch Display Research
Retail markets are in a volatile stage currently. On one hand, many retailers are closing their under-performing physical stores every month. On the other hand, on-line retailers, such as Amazon, are opening more physical stores. Displays, touch screens, camera-based face recognition are playing more and more important roles to help retailers increase revenue and reduce cost, and they help customers to have a better shopping experience.
In the newly published “Retail Touch, Display, Touchless Sensor and AIoT 2019 Report,” Touch Display Research analyzed the touch screen technologies, display technologies, touchless sensor technologies, and artificial intelligence and internet of things (AIoT) for physical retail market. This report profiles over 500 companies working on retail digitalization.
Figure. Retail Touch, Display, Touchless Sensor and AIoT 2019 Report
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., March 2019
- This report covers over 500 companies in the retail digitization, including more than 200 touch screen suppliers, over 40 display suppliers, over 190 touchless sensor suppliers, over 100 retail system integrators and retail brands.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand survey/interviews of touch panel suppliers, display suppliers, touchless sensor suppliers, retail system integrators, retail brand companies in the past 12 years.
- This report includes this PowerPoint file (over 200 pages) and an Excel database.
- Who are the key players in the retail touch display and AIoT?
- Who will be the winner in 2019?
- This report provides not only the outlook for retail touch, display, sensor, AIoT, but also provides business strategy recommendations.
- The market data include 2018 history data, and 8 years of forecast from 2019 to 2026.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 500 companies
- Choose the right supplier for your applications
- Know the retail digitalization challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid millions of dollars of wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch display industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Retail Touch, Display, Touchless Sensor and AIoT 2019 Report” is available immediately. Report sample, table of contents are available upon request.
Thanks for reading,
Dr. Jennifer Colegrove and team
What our clients say
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- Quantum dot market forecast 2019-2029
- February report: Quantum dot OLED TV, Retail display, Metal mesh
- Magneti Marelli automotive touch display and ADAS
- CES 2019: Flexible display and flexible touch
- CES 2019: Micro LED and mini LED made big splash
- Touch Display Research to present keynote at SVC TechCon 2019
- 2019 Top 15 Technology Trends
- 9 strategies to benefit from the automotive touch display ADAS supply chain change
- Micro LED and mini LED display cost calculations
- Active pen & digital writing market forecast
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.