March 30, 2021—in the newly published “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast 2021 Report (8th Edition),” Touch Display Research surveyed many quantum dot suppliers, display manufacturers and OEMs, and analyzed and forecasted the quantum dot market with detail of material type and form factor. This report profiles over 130 companies working on quantum dot materials and quantum dot components. Touch Display Research forecasts that Apple will adopt quantum dot within 12 months.
Figure. Quantum Dot 2021 Report, 8th Edition
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., March 2021
“We forecast quantum dot TV will become the mainstream TV. Quantum dot technology breakthrough has been reached by certain companies. However, not every QD company is in good position to harvest this growth. The Quantum Dot 2021 Report provided detail analysis of the BOM (Bill of Materials) of quantum dot TV, monitor, and tablet PCs,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report, principal analyst at Touch Display Research Inc.
- Recent 7 years quantum dot exhibitions are covered in this report,
- Nanoco analysis is in chapter 8 and the excel database,
- Quantum dot concentrate and pure quantum dot weight (kg) are calculated and forecasted in this report.
- QLED TV shipment by brand is provided. 8K TV forecast is provided.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of quantum dot material and component suppliers, display manufacturers, and OEMs in recent 10 years. She is the first analyst to publish a comprehensive quantum dot market report since 2013, and update every year.
- Over 130 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- What does the new quantum dot ecosystem looks like in 2021?
- Who will be the winner in 2021 and 2022?
- Which form factor QD will be dominant in 5 years and in 10 years?
- Besides display, what other market will QD flourish in the next several years?
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of quantum dot for display and lighting, with analysis of quantum dots for other applications: solar, battery, laser, bio-science, image sensor and medical labeling.
- This report provides not only the outlook for quantum dot components in display and lighting, but also analysis and comparison between conventional LCD, LCD with quantum dot, LCD with Cd-free QD, micro and mini LED, and AMOLED.
- The strengths and weaknesses of key players are analyzed.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of quantum dot displays for TV, monitor, NB, tablet displays.
- This report include a PowerPoint file (>600 pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes 8 years history data (2013-2020) and 11 years forecast data (from 2021 to 2031).
- The market forecast includes Unit, quantum dot component ASP, Revenue and Area (m2), with a detailed breakdown by Cadmium-type quantum dot and Cd-free quantum dot; a detailed breakdown by nine applications.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing quantum dot market since 2008, and is the first analyst to publish a Quantum Dot Report since 2013. She performed first-hand surveys and interviews with hundreds of display manufacturers, quantum dot suppliers, and OEM/ODMs in the last 15 years.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 130 companies
- Deeper understanding of various display technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain quantum dot market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
Touch Display Research experts have been writing about the quantum dot industry for over twelve years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast 2021 Report” Eighth Edition is available immediately. Report sample, table of contents are available upon request.
This report include:
- PowerPoint file: >600 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >130 companies
- Published: March 11, 2021
- Price: $4500 for single user, $4950 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“I enjoyed reading your Quantum Dot report, it’s very informative as promised…”—a client of our Quantum Dot report
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- EV battery manufacturers’ capacity market share
- Tesla will add 4 battery factories
- EV battery attracted over 180 companies
- 17 types wearable health sensors
- Micro and Mini LED 2020 to 2030 Report
- Quantum dot for agriculture market
- Touchless HMI 2020 report introduction (Video)
- Samsung and LG focus on Micro LED
- Facebook, Plessey, Apple and micro LED industry
- CES 2020 special report
- Apple is number 3 in micro LED display patents
- HMD market forecast from 2019 to 2029
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, eye controls and Batteries. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.