Santa Clara, California, March 11, 2019—In the recently published “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast 2019 Report (6th Edition),” Touch Display Research surveyed many quantum dot suppliers, display manufacturers and OEMs, and analyzed and forecasted the quantum dot display component market with detail of material type and form factor. This report profiles over 120 companies working on quantum dot materials and quantum dot components.
Figure. Quantum Dot 2019 Report, 6th Edition
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., February 2019
“2019 is a transition year for our quantum dot industry. Quantum dot-on-Glass, Quantum dot-on LED chip are entering or re-entering the market. Quantum dot for micro and mini LED, for sensor, lighting, and bio science are growing. Challenges and business strategy recommendations are provided in this report,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report, principal analyst at Touch Display Research Inc.
- CES 2019 quantum dot exhibitions are covered in this report,
- Quantum dot concentrate and pure quantum dot weight (kg) are calculated and forecasted in this report.
- QLED TV shipment by brand is provided. 8K TV forecast is provided.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of quantum dot material and component suppliers, display manufactures, and OEMs in recent 10 years. She is the first analyst to publish a comprehensive quantum dot market report since 2013, and update every year.
- Over 120 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- What does the new quantum dot ecosystem looks like in 2019 and 2020?
- Who will be the winner in 2019?
- Which form factor QD will be dominant in 5 years and in 10 years?
- Besides display, what other market will QD flourish in the next several years?
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of quantum dot for display and lighting, with analysis of quantum dots for other applications: solar, battery, laser, bio-science, image sensor and medical labeling.
- This report provides not only the outlook for quantum dot components in display and lighting, but also analysis and comparison between conventional LCD, LCD with quantum dot, LCD with Cd-free QD, and AMOLED.
- The strengths and weaknesses of key players are analyzed.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of quantum dot displays for TV, and BOM of quantum dot monitor displays.
- This report include a PowerPoint file (>500 pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes 6 years history data (2013-2018) and 11 years forecast data (from 2019 to 2029).
- The market forecast includes Unit, quantum dot component ASP, Revenue and Area (m2), with a detailed breakdown by Cadmium-type quantum dot and Cd-free quantum dot; a detailed breakdown by nine applications.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 120 companies
- Choose the right quantum dot supplier for your applications
- Know the quantum dot challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid millions of dollars of wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing display industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast 2019 Report” Sixth Edition is available immediately. Report sample, table of contents are available upon request.
|PowerPoint file||>500 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >120 companies, Units, ASP, Revenue, Area, QD concentrate and pure QD weight (kg), list of all quantum dot devices and suppliers|
|Published time||February 12th, 2019|
|Price||$4500 for company with <5 user. $4900 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
What our clients say
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- Retail touch, display, sensors and AIoT 2019 report
- Quantum dot market forecast 2019-2029
- February report: Quantum dot OLED TV, Retail display, Metal mesh
- Magneti Marelli automotive touch display and ADAS
- CES 2019: Flexible display and flexible touch
- CES 2019: Micro LED and mini LED made big splash
- Touch Display Research to present keynote at SVC TechCon 2019
- 2019 Top 15 Technology Trends
- 9 strategies to benefit from the automotive touch display ADAS supply chain change
- Micro LED and mini LED display cost calculations
- Active pen & digital writing market forecast
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.