Santa Clara, California, October 17, 2018— In the recently published “Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2018 report, second edition” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzes automotive touch screen, display, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistant System), and touchless human-machine-interaction (HMI) technologies and supply chain. More than 500 companies working on automotive technologies are profiled in the report.
Figure 1. Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI technologies, supply chain, and market forecast 2018 report
Source: Touch Display Research, October 2018
This report mainly covers four parts of automotive industry: touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI. In chapter 12, we also discussed other emerging technologies for automotive, including smart windows, haptic feedback, OLED lighting, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence for automotive.
Figure 2: Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI technologies, supply chain, and market forecast 2018 report Table of Contents (Full TOC and report sample is available upon request)
Source: Touch Display Research, Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2018 report.
“The automotive touch screen, display, ADAS and material supply chain is evolving,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research. “How to prepare your company to benefit, not loose from this new trend? 9 strategies to benefit from this automotive supply chain change are provided in this report.”
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand survey and interviews of touch panel suppliers, display suppliers, touchless sensor suppliers, automotive system integrators, automotive brand companies in the past 12 years.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file of over 490 pages and an Excel database.
- The challenges of automotive technologies and business strategy recommendations are provided.
- Market data in the report includes 3 years history data (2015 -2017) and 8 years forecast (2018 to 2025).
- The touch for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by projected capacitive touch (discrete), in-cell on-cell, resistive, and other touch technologies.
- The display for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by 11 display technologies: quantum dot with blue mini LED backlight LCD, quantum dot with blue regular size LED backlight LCD, white mini LED backlight LCD, conventional TFT LCD, PMLCD or segmented, AMOLED, micro LED direct view, PMOLED+VFD, micro LED HUD, conventional HUD.
- The touchless HMI for automotive market forecast includes Unit, module ASP and Revenue, with a detail breakdown by ADAS (LiDAR, radar, ultrasound, camera), gesture control, eye-tracking, voice command, proximity touch, and other touchless technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to choose this report:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 500 companies
- Understand automotive touch, display, and ADAS technologies and choose the right supplier for your applications
- Know the automotive market challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch, display and touchless sensor industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Automotive touch, display, ADAS and touchless HMI 2018 Report, second edition” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>490 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >540 companies. Market data in the report includes 3 years history data (2015 -2017) and 8 years forecast (2018 to 2025).|
|Published time||October, 8th, 2018|
|Price||$6200 for company with <5 user. $6900 for company with 5 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
You can subscribe on our website: www.touchdisplayresearch.com in the Market Research report page or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What our clients say
“We like your monthly report. It’s like you are traveling for us to over 10 international conferences each year, and writing travel reports too. Since we are very busy every day with meetings and lab works, we can’t attend many conferences. Your monthly reports keep us updated with all the new trends.”– a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“I read your monthly report from cover to cover. It’s very informative and helpful.”–a client of the Touch and Emerging Display monthly report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
“Thanks for your fast turnaround. It’s very helpful.”–a client of a custom project
- SID Vehicle Display and Interface 2018 conference review
- Apple Watch LTPO OLED analysis (member exclusive online article)
- September report: OLED, QLED, 8K, Automotive Touch Displays
- 8K display market forecast (member exclusive online article)
- Interview Plastic Logic’s CEO about flexible display (member exclusive online article)
- Online market analysis articles for member this week
- Micro LED and mini LED display cost calculations
- Active pen & digital writing market forecast
- We are hiring
- Flexible display, quantum dot, smart windows and ITO replacement
- 22 types of smart windows technologies
- Flexible display & flexible touch 2018 report
- Touch Panel for Vertical Market attracted over 270 companies
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.