February 16, 2021– In the newly published “EV Battery Technologies, Supply Chain, and Market Forecast 2021-2031 Report”, Battery Market Research profiled more than 40 battery factories, including Tesla and Panasonic, LG Energy Solution and GM, CATL, and their capacity from 2019 to 2031 are listed and forecast in the report.
Figure: EV Battery Technologies, Supply Chain, Market Forecast 2021-2031 Report cover
Source: Battery Market Research, a subsidiary of Touch Display Research Inc.
“Battery Market Research forecasts that Tesla will ship 10 million vehicles in 2028, and reach 21 million by 2031. To achieve the fast growth of electric vehicles, Tesla will add four more battery factories with new battery technologies in the next several years. Our ‘EV Battery Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2021-2031 Report’ compared 14 battery technologies, which can be a helping hand right now,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Battery Market Research and author of the report.
Table of contents and report samples are available upon request.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file (>240 pages) and an Excel database, which profiles over 180 companies and research institutes working on battery technology, and over 140 automotive companies.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first-hand surveys and interviews with many automotive companies and battery companies.
- Market data in the report includes two years of history (2019 to 2020) and 11 years of forecasts (from 2021 to 2031).
- Fourteen battery technologies are discussed and compared in detail, which include eight battery technologies that are in mass production, and six battery technologies that are emerging.
- The energy density by weight, energy density by volume, charging characteristics, operational temperature, safety, cost, toxicity for the human body, and suppliers of each battery technology is compared in one Excel worksheet, and is easy for you to compare.
- Battery supply chain matrix—which battery company supplies which auto brands is provided in this report.
- Over 40 major battery factories, including Tesla and Panasonic, LG Energy Solution and GM, CATL, and their capacity from 2019 to 2031 are listed and forecast in the report.
- Top 10 Battery manufacturers capacity rank in 2020 and in 2021 are provided
- Battery manufacturers capacity market share in 2020 and in 2021 are provided
- Regional analysis of over 300 companies are in chapter 7.
- Chapter 9 provided many challenges and business strategy recommendations.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with automotive companies and battery companies.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 300 companies
- Deeper understanding of battery for electric vehicles technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain battery for electric vehicles market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Battery for Electric Vehicle Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2021-2031 Report” is available immediately.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >240 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >300 companies and research institutes, 2 years history data (2019 and 2020), 11 years market forecast 2021 to 2031 with battery capacity, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of 14 battery technologies, listed over 40 battery factories capacity from 2019 to 2031
- Published: February 8, 2021
- Price: $3950 for single user, $4950 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“I enjoyed reading your Quantum Dot report, it’s very informative as promised…”—a client of our Quantum Dot report
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- EV battery attracted over 180 companies
- 17 types wearable health sensors
- Micro and Mini LED 2020 to 2030 Report
- Quantum dot for agriculture market
- Touchless HMI 2020 report introduction (Video)
- Samsung and LG focus on Micro LED
- Facebook, Plessey, Apple and micro LED industry
- CES 2020 special report
- Apple is number 3 in micro LED display patents
- HMD market forecast from 2019 to 2029
About Battery Market Research
Battery Market Research (www.BatteryMarketResearch.com ) is a subsidiary of Touch Display Research Inc. a technology market research and consulting firm. Battery Market Research focuses on battery technologies, battery material, supply chain, and market forecast. For report and consulting, please visit our website: www.BatteryMarketResearch.com .
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, eye controls and Batteries. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.