August 22, 2019, by Jennifer Colegrove, Ph.D., Principal Analyst, Touch Display Research
AR, VR devices include HMD (head mounted displays) devices and direct view devices, such as smart phones, tablet PC, digital signage. HMD includes micro displays and displays that is larger than 2 inches. Four types HMDs are compared. Key players’ HMD for AR VR is analyzed one by one in the newly published report, “Global Display Technologies, Trends, Opportunities and Market Forecast 2019-2029,”
HMD market forecast to 2029 with detail breakdown by 4 types display technologies is provided in the report. This report also analyzed all the display technologies: LCD, OLED, e-paper, flexible, micro & mini LED, AR/VR display, touch screen and digital pen. More than 400 companies and research institutes working on display, touch screen and active pen are profiled in the database of report.
Figure 1. Global Display Technologies, Trends, Opportunities and Market Forecast 2019-2029 Report
Source: Touch Display Research, August 2019
Global display technologies, trends, opportunities and market forecast report is comprehensive and include information and knowledge we collected over the past 20 years in the display, touch screen and active pen industry. Our clients will not only have a big map of the entire display industry, but also have eagle’s eyes to know where the trends are going, where the high growth areas are.
- This report is an overall summary of all the display technologies: LCD, OLED, e-paper, flexible, micro & mini LED, AR VR display, touch screen and digital pen.
- This report profiled over 400 companies and research institutes working on display, touch screen and active pen technologies.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first hand surveys and interviews with many display suppliers, touch suppliers, active pen suppliers, and OEMs/ODMs.
- Market data in the report include 1 year history (2018), 11 years’ forecasts (from 2019 to 2029).
- Challenges are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- The twelve dynamic trends in LCD in the next 10 years are discussed in this report.
- The twelve dynamic trends in OLED in the next 10 years are discussed in this report.
- More than 7 types e-Paper displays as compared in this report.
- The eleven dynamic trends in e-paper in the next 10 years are discussed in this report. E-paper display market forecast to 2029 is provided with detail of unit, ASP and revenue.
- Quantum dot, micro and mini LED market and trends are provided in this report.
- Four types AR VR display comparisons are provided. Key players’ HMD for AR VR is analyzed one by one in this report. AR VR display market forecast to 2029 is provided with detail breakdown by 5 types of display technologies.
- This report also provides the Global display market forecast with details by display technologies to 2029: LCD, OLED, EPD, and other display technologies.
- Display substrate market forecast 2019 to 2029: break down by glass, plastic, and hybrid materials
Reasons to purchase:
- Principal Analyst with a Ph.D. about display
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 400 companies
- Understand all display technologies, landscape and choose the right direction to enter
- Know the display challenges, market status, and future
- Obtain market intelligence, find out the market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; this report will be your advantage
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Global Display Technologies, Trends, Opportunities and Market Forecast 2019-2029 Report” is available immediately.
|PowerPoint file||>430 pages|
|Excel database||Profiles >400 companies and research institutes, market forecast 2019 to 2029 with Unit, ASP, Revenue, Area (m2)|
|Published||August, 21st, 2019|
|Price||$3950 for company with <3 user. $4550 for company with 3 or more users|
|Bonus||Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author: Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of the purchase|
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- August report: OLED, Automotive, Quantum Dot, AR VR
- AWE 2019 review
- ITO replacement 2019 report, 8th edition
- Corning Astra glass and quantum dot on glass
- SID 2019 Monday Seminar attracted record high attendees
- SVC TechCon 2019 is very successful
- Retail is the next big opportunity for LCD, e-Paper and Touch Panels
- Quantum dot market forecast 2019-2029
- CES 2019: Micro LED and mini LED made big splash
- 2019 Top 15 Technology Trends
- Micro LED and mini LED display cost calculations
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.