July 23rd, 2019, by Jennifer Colegrove, Ph.D., CEO and Principal Analyst, Touch Display Research
Today, Nanosys announced the quantum dot material capacity expansion at its Silicon Valley manufacturing facility. “The adoption of Quantum Dot displays continues to grow,” said Jason Hartlove, CEO of Nanosys.
In the recently published “Quantum Dot Technologies and Market Forecast 2019 Report (6th Edition),” Touch Display Research surveyed many quantum dot suppliers, display manufacturers and OEMs, and analyzed and forecasted the quantum dot display component market with detail of material type and form factor. Quantum dot concentrate and pure quantum dot weight (kg) are calculated from 2013 and forecasted from 2019 to 2029 in this report.
Figure. Quantum Dot 2019 Report, 6th Edition
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., February 2019
2019 is a transition year for our quantum dot industry. Quantum dot-on-Glass, Quantum dot-on LED chip are entering or re-entering the market. Quantum dot for micro and mini LED, for sensor, lighting, and bio science are growing. Companies working on quantum dot has increased to 120 companies in 2019 from 110 last year. There are challenges and opportunities.
- QLED TV shipment by brand is provided. 8K TV forecast is provided.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of quantum dot material and component suppliers, display manufactures, and OEMs in recent 10 years. She is the first analyst to publish a comprehensive quantum dot market report since 2013, and update every year.
- Over 120 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- What does the new quantum dot ecosystem looks like in 2019 and 2020?
- Who will be the winner in 2019?
- Which form factor QD will be dominant in 5 years and in 10 years?
- Besides display, what other market will QD flourish in the next several years?
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of quantum dot for display and lighting, with analysis of quantum dots for other applications: solar, battery, laser, bio-science, image sensor and medical labeling.
- This report provides not only the outlook for quantum dot components in display and lighting, but also analysis and comparison between conventional LCD, LCD with quantum dot, LCD with Cd-free QD, and AMOLED.
- The strengths and weaknesses of key players are analyzed.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of quantum dot displays for TV, and BOM of quantum dot monitor displays.
- This report include a PowerPoint file (>500 pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes 6 years history data (2013-2018) and 11 years forecast data (from 2019 to 2029).
- The market forecast includes Unit, quantum dot component ASP, Revenue and Area (m2), with a detailed breakdown by Cadmium-type quantum dot and Cd-free quantum dot; a detailed breakdown by nine applications.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 120 companies
- Choose the right quantum dot supplier for your applications
- Know the quantum dot challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid millions of dollars of wrong investment
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing display industry analysis reports for over ten years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
Thanks for reading,
Dr. Jennifer Colegrove and team
What our clients say
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
- Micro and mini LED at OPTO Taiwan 2019 conference
- Why Japan restricts polyimide to South Korea
- July Report: Ink jet printing OLED, Foldable cover lens, AT VR
- Micro and mini LED market attracted 170 enterprises
- 18 methods to fabricate micro LED displays
- AWE 2019 review
- ITO replacement 2019 report, 8th edition
- Corning Astra glass and quantum dot on glass
- SID 2019 Monday Seminar attracted record high attendees
- SVC TechCon 2019 is very successful
- Retail is the next big opportunity for LCD, e-Paper and Touch Panels
- Quantum dot market forecast 2019-2029
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com. We are member of Flextech Alliance, SEMI and SID.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.