Santa Clara, California, June 10, 2019— In the newly published “Micro & mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2019-2029 Report, Second Edition,” Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzed all the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains. More than 170 companies and research institutes working on micro LED and mini LED displays are profiled in the database of this report.
Figure 1. Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2019-2029 Report
Source: Touch Display Research, June 2019
“Micro LED and mini LED display could disrupt the whole display industry due to their benefits of high brightness, wide color gamut, low power consumption, and fast response time. Our survey found that the micro and mini LED displays are gaining momentum. The number of enterprises working on micro and mini LED has increased to over 170 in 2019 from 120 last year. There are billion dollar opportunities for LED manufacturers, semiconductor suppliers, equipment manufacturers, and display companies,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report.
Figure 2: Micro and mini LED 2019-2029 report Table of Contents (Full TOC and report sample are available upon request).
Source: Touch Display Research, Micro and Mini LED Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2019-2029 Report
- All the methods to fabricate micro and mini LED displays along with their supply chains are analyzed and put into 18 method categories.
- This report profiles over 170 companies and research institutes working on micro LED and mini LED display and backlight technologies.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has performed many first-hand surveys and interviews with many micro LED and mini LED suppliers and display suppliers.
- Market data in the report includes 2 years history (2017 and 2018) and 11 years of forecasts (from 2019 to 2029).
- Challenges are analyzed. Business strategy recommendations are provided in the report as well.
- BOM (Bill of Material) of micro and mini LED digital signage, direct–view displays, and microdisplays are provided in Chapters 11 and 12.
- Micro LED driving methods are compared in Chapter 9. Winners in 2019/2020 are predicted in the report.
- This report also provides the global display market forecast with details by display technologies to 2029: LCD, OLED, EPD, micro and mini LED display, and other display technologies.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the list of over 170 companies
- Understand micro and mini LED technologies, landscape and choose the right direction to enter
- Know the micro LED and mini LED challenges, market status, and future
- Obtain market intelligence, find out the market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction, avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- AWE 2019 review
- ITO replacement 2019 report, 8th edition
- Corning Astra glass and quantum dot on glass
- SID 2019 Monday Seminar attracted record high attendees
- SVC TechCon 2019 is very successful
- Retail is the next big opportunity for LCD, e-Paper and Touch Panels
- Quantum dot market forecast 2019-2029
- CES 2019: Micro LED and mini LED made big splash
- 2019 Top 15 Technology Trends
- Micro LED and mini LED display cost calculations
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.