Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, searched and analyzed over 1000 granted patents and published patent applications about micro LED displays. Additionally, we directly conducted surveys with many micro LED display companies to confirm or clarify the patent research results.
Figure 1. Micro LED Display Patent Analysis and Strategies 2020 Report
Source: Touch Display Research, January 2020
“Since Apple acquired LuxVue Technology and all its patents, more and more companies and research institutes have begun research into micro LED displays. One of the many surprising key findings of this patent analysis report is that the largest patent holder in micro LED displays is not Apple––Apple is No. 3. Another surprising result is that many large display manufacturers and OEMs are late in micro LED display patent applications. We advise these companies to plan strategically in order to avoid being left behind in the race for micro LED display patents. This report provides 11 patent strategy recommendations,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the report.
Full table of contents and report sample are available upon request.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file (more than 200 pages) and an Excel database, which profiled over 240 companies and research institutes working on micro LED display technologies.
- Each enterprise’s micro LED patent application and patent granted numbers are provided in the Excel database.
- This report analyzed over 1000 granted or published patent applications on micro LED displays. Many of the patents (or patent families) are listed in the Excel database and with direct links to the patent publications.
- This micro LED display patent analysis report used valuable information from the Micro & Mini LED Technologies and Market Forecast 2019-2029, 2nd edition report by Touch Display Research. Without market knowledge and only searching the patent office’s database, your result will be incomplete, inaccurate, and misleading.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand research and surveys and interviewed many micro LED display suppliers, and backplane suppliers.
- Micro LED display challenges are analyzed. Patent strategy recommendations are provided in the report.
- Top 10 enterprises on micro LED display patent applications are provided.
- Top 10 inventors on micro LED display patent applications are provided.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with hundreds of display manufacturers, touch panel suppliers, and OEM/ODMs in the last 15 years.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 240 companies
- Deeper understanding of various display technologies and landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate micro LED display industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
Touch Display Research experts have been writing touch and display industry analysis reports for over twelve years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >200 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >240 companies and research institutes. Listed hundreds of micro LED patents, with link to the patent document on the website.
- Published: Jan 2, 2020.
- Price: $4950 for single user, $5950 for multiple users in a company.
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase.
You can subscribe on our website: www.touchdisplayresearch.com in the Market Research report page or by email: email@example.com
What our clients say
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
- HMD market forecast from 2019 to 2029
- Automotive touch screen touchless micro and mini LED at SID Vehicle Displays and Interfaces 2019 conference
- AWE 2019 review
- ITO replacement 2019 report, 8th edition
- Corning Astra glass and quantum dot on glass
- SID 2019 Monday Seminar attracted record high attendees
- Retail is the next big opportunity for LCD, e-Paper and Touch Panels
- Quantum dot market forecast 2019-2029
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer 3 levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.