In the newly published “Quantum Dot & Narrow band Phosphor Technologies and Market Forecast 2022 Report (9th Edition),” Touch Display Research surveyed many quantum dot (QD) suppliers, narrow band phosphor (NBP) suppliers, display manufacturers and OEMs, and analyzed and forecast the quantum dot market and narrow band phosphor market, with details of material type and form factor. This report profiles over 150 companies working on quantum dot and narrow band phosphor technologies.
“We forecast the quantum dot and narrow band phosphor market will exhibit rapid growth in 2022 and 2023. In this 2022 report, 9th edition, we expanded the analysis and market forecast not only on quantum dot, but also on narrow band phosphor displays, hybrid QD-NBP displays, and hybrid QD-OLED displays,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report and principal analyst at Touch Display Research, Inc.
- The most recent eight years of quantum dot exhibitions are covered in this report
- Narrow band phosphor technologies analysis, history, supply chain, and market forecast to 2031
- Quantum dot concentrate and pure quantum dot weight (kg) are calculated and forecast in this report.
- QLED TV shipment by brand is provided.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of quantum dot material and component suppliers, display manufacturers, and OEMs in the recent ten years. She is the first analyst to publish a comprehensive quantum dot market report since 2013, and update every year.
- Over 150 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- Nanoco analysis is in Chapter 8 along with an Excel database,
- What does the new quantum dot ecosystem look like in 2022?
- Who will be the winner in 2022 and 2023?
- Which form factor QD will be dominant in five years and in ten years?
- Other than the display market, what other market will QD flourish in the next several years?
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of quantum dot for display and lighting, with analysis of quantum dots for other applications: solar, battery, laser, bio-science, image sensors, and medical labeling.
- This report provides not only the outlook for quantum dot components in display and lighting, but also analysis and comparison between conventional LCD, LCD with quantum dot, LCD with Cd-free QD, micro and mini LED, AMOLED, QD-OLED, NBP LCD, and hybrid QD-NBP.
- The strengths and weaknesses of key players are analyzed.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of quantum dot displays for TV, monitor, NB, and tablet displays.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file (>690 pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes 9 years of historical data (2013-2021) and 10 years forecast data (from 2022 to 2031).
- The market forecast includes Unit, quantum dot component ASP, Revenue and Area (m2), with a detailed breakdown by Cadmium-type quantum dot and Cd-free quantum dot; a detailed breakdown by nine applications.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing quantum dot market since 2008, and is the first analyst to publish a Quantum Dot Report since 2013. She performed first-hand surveys and interviews with hundreds of display manufacturers, quantum dot suppliers, and OEM/ODMs in the last 15 years.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 150 companies
- Deeper understanding of various display technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain quantum dot and narrow band phosphor market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
Touch Display Research experts have been writing about the quantum dot industry for over twelve years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Quantum Dot & Narrow Band Phosphor Technologies and Market Forecast 2022 Report, 9th edition” is available immediately. Report sample and table of contents are available upon request.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >690 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >150 companies
- Published: Feb 9, 2022
- Price: $5950 for single user, $6950 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase