In the newly published “Wearable Health Sensor 2020 -2030 Report,” Touch Display Research surveyed and analyzed many health sensor technologies, wearable healthcare device suppliers, and healthcare providers. This report profiles over 170 companies working on healthcare sensors and devices.
“Wearable healthcare devices are adding more and more healthcare functions. For example, the Apple Watch has had an EKG function since 2018. Samsung’s smart watches are adding the ability to monitor blood pressure in 2020. From heart rate monitors to glucose sensors, wearable healthcare devices can cut the cost of health care cost and track health condition continuously. Touch Display Research forecasts that wearable health sensors will create billions of dollars in opportunities for MEMS suppliers, electrochemical sensor suppliers, printed electronic suppliers, and other semiconductor manufacturers, OEMs and ODMs,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of this report and principal analyst at Touch Display Research, Inc.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand surveys and interviews with healthcare device integrators, bio-sensor suppliers, and healthcare providers over the past seven years.
- This report analyzed 17 types of wearable health sensors, including thermometers, blood oxygen sensors, heart rate sensors, ECG (EKG) sensors, blood pressure sensors (both contact and contactless), respiration rate sensors, motion sensors (wearable), glucose sensors, brain wave sensors, and sleep sensors, etc.
- Over 170 companies working on healthcare systems are profiled in the report, which includes healthcare and sensor companies. Websites for many of these corporations are linked in the Excel database for your convenience.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file (>280 pages) and an Excel database.
- Market data in the report includes 1 year of history data (2019) and 11 years forecast data (from 2020 to 2030).
- Wearable healthcare devices, competitive landscape, key players, brands, health sensors, and their products and shipment volume analysis
- Human vital sign measurement devices, key players and sensors
- What is our forecast for Apple’s wearable devices in 2021 and 2022?
- What is our forecast for Google’s wearable devices in 2021 and 2022?
- What strategy should you take to enter or expand in the wearable health sensor market?
- Regional analysis of over 170 companies is also provided in this report.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We surveyed and interviewed many healthcare firms and companies in the wearable device and bio-sensor sector to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report
- Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing about the wearable and bio-sensor market for over seven years
- Find potential clients or partners from a list of over 170 companies
- Deeper understanding of healthcare sensor technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate wearable healthcare industry challenges, and determine market status
- Obtain market intelligence, understand market trends, and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly, unfortunate investments
- Empower your business planning, and make fact-based decisions
Touch Display Research experts have been writing about the wearable healthcare sensor industry for over seven years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Wearable Health Sensor Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2020 -2030 Report” is available immediately. Report sample and table of contents are available upon request.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >280 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >170 companies, market data includes 1 year history data (2019) and 11 years forecast data (from 2020 to 2030).
- Published: October 2020
- Price: $4550 for single user, $4950 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase