Touch Display Research Inc., a market research and consulting firm, analyzed all the touchless human-machine interaction (HMI) sensor technologies and market applications. This report profiles over 390 touchless sensor suppliers, system integrators, and brand companies working on touchless control.
Figure 1. Touchless Human-Machine-Interface 2020 Report.
Source: Touch Display Research, May 2020
“Touchless control is in high demand. COVID-19 has made people cautious to not touch surfaces that could transmit the disease, especially in public areas. With many regions reopening their economy, the development of touchless interfaces is accelerating, which includes gesture control (4 types of gesture control technologies), voice command, touchless payment, touchless thermo imaging, touchless authentication, and wearable devices for access or social distance. Even though this is a freshly updated market report, we are offering a discount price in May and June. This is my humble contribution to humanity. Please take care of yourself and each other—we are in this together!” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research and author of the reports.
Table of contents and sample are available upon request.
- This “Touchless HMI 2020 Report” includes a PowerPoint file (>500 pages) and an Excel database, which profiles over 390 companies and research institutes working on gesture control (4 types of gesture control technologies), voice command, proximity touch, eye tracking, touchless thermal imaging, and touchless authentication technologies.
- Colegrove, author of this report, is the first industry analyst to have published a comprehensive touchless HMI technologies, supply chain, and market forecast report since 2014. This report is the 3rd edition with many updates. Dr. Colegrove performed first-hand surveys and interviews with many sensor suppliers and OEM/ODMs.
- Market data in the report includes historical data (2013 to 2019) and 11 years of forecasts (from 2020 to 2030).
- This report provides analysis of over a dozen touchless technologies in nine categories: 1. camera-based gesture control and authentication, 2. gesture control based on ultrasound and radar tech, 3. camera-based eye tracking, 4. voice command, 5. photodiode sensors based gesture control and position, 6. proximity touch screens, 7. motion sensor fusion, 8. short-range wireless, 9. other touchless technologies (brain wave, touchless thermo imaging, etc.).
- This report provides a detailed market forecast with a breakdown in seven application categories: 1. Automotive, 2 AR, VR, XR and game consoles, 3. Home automation/TV/smart speakers, 4. Mobile phone/tablet, 5. NB/desktop/AIO PC, 6. Wearable (excluding HMD), 7. Out-of-Home touchless.
- Over 390 touchless sensor, touchless software, system integrators, and brand companies are profiled in the Excel database.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with touchless sensor manufacturers and OEM/ODMs.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 390 companies
- Deeper understanding of touchless control technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain touchless HMI market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Touchless Human-Machine-Interface HMI Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast 2020 Report, 3rd edition” is available immediately.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >500 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >390 companies
- Published: May 18, 2020
- Price: $5900 for single user, $6900 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: The client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within three months of purchase
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“Your latest Quantum Dot report, we think yours is by far the most accurate by the way, others I’ve seen are not accurate even for their 2013 numbers!!”—a client of our Quantum Dot display and lighting report
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Facebook, Plessey, Apple and micro LED industry
- Coronavirus impact on display market
- Flex 2020 conference is very successful
- SID LA chapter one-day conference is very successful
- CES 2020 special report
- TCL and Juhua Printing’s 31 inch rollable display is not QD-OLED
- Apple is number 3 in micro LED display patents
- HMD market forecast from 2019 to 2029
- Automotive touch screen touchless micro and mini LED at SID Vehicle Displays and Interfaces 2019 conference
- ITO replacement 2019 report, 8th edition
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer three levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the profile and websites of over 220 companies
- Understand touchless HMI sensor technologies and choose the right suppliers for your applications
- Know the touchless HMI sensor market challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing gesture control, voice recognition, eye tracking, proximity touch analysis reports for over seven years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.