Touch Display Research Inc., an independent market research and consulting firm, analyzes nine touchless human-machine interaction (HMI) sensor technologies and eight market applications. Touch Display Research forecasts the touchless HMI sensor market will reach $20 billion by 2016 and $44 billion by 2021.
Figure 1. Touchless HMI Sensor Market forecast to 2021
Source: Touch Display Research, Touchless HMI Sensor Market Report, October 2015
“Gesture-control, voice-recognition, eye-tracking and many other touchless sensors provide the benefit of convenience, safety, hygiene, authentication, fun and coolness. Touch Display Research forecasts that the touchless HMI market will grow rapidly in the next several years. There are many opportunities for OEMs, ODMs, semiconductor companies, and software companies,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and Principal Analyst at Touch Display Research.
Over 220 touchless sensor suppliers, system integrators, and brand companies working on touchless HMI sensors. Camera-based gesture technology attracted 58 companies working on it; 49 companies are active on motion sensor fusion; 30 companies are active on voice recognition.
Figure 2. Touchless HMI Sensor Technologies and Companies
Source: Touch Display Research, Touchless HMI Sensor Market 2015 Report, October 2015
- This report is the second edition with many updates over our first edition from 2014.
- This report provides analysis and market forecasts for nine touchless HMI technology categories: camera-based gesture control, camera-based eye tracking, ultrasound or radar based gesture, voice recognition, photodiode sensors, proximity touch screen, motion sensor, short-range wireless, and other touchless technologies.
- This report provides a detailed market forecast with a breakdown in eight application categories: automotive, game console, TV, mobile phone/tablet, NB/desktop/AIO PC, wearable device, home/building automation, and other applications.
- Augmented reality and virtual reality with touchless sensors are also analyzed in the report.
- Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing about gesture control and voice recognition for several years. She performed first-hand surveys and interviews with many sensor suppliers and OEM/ODMs.
- Market data in the report includes 2013 and 2014 history data and forecasts from 2015 to 2021.
- The market forecast includes touchless solution Unit, ASP, and Revenue with a detailed breakdown by nine touchless technologies and eight application categories.
- Over 220 touchless sensor, touchless software, system integrators and brand companies are profiled in the Excel database.
The “Touchless HMI 2015 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file of over 370 pages and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the profile and websites of over 220 companies
- Understand touchless HMI sensor technologies and choose the right suppliers for your applications
- Know the touchless HMI sensor market challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction
- Empower your strategic planning
- Touch Display Research experts have been writing gesture control, voice recognition, eye tracking, proximity touch analysis reports for over seven years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.