A comprehensive analysis of over twenty sensor technologies for Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Mixed Reality (MR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) market.
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., June 2021
“Sensors are very critical components for augmented reality, virtual reality, mixed reality and artificial intelligence devices,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, CEO and principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc. “AR, VR, MR and AI are the next big things. Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Sony, Samsung, Qualcomm, are all working on these technologies. This Sensors for AR, VR, MR, AI 2021-2030 report, second edition, included many good progresses and lessons learned in the past 6 years, and provided business strategy recommendations for you to use right now,”
- This report is a comprehensive analysis of the over 20 sensor technologies for augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), MR and artificial intelligence (AI) market.
- We arranged the over 20 sensor technologies into 10 categories: touch sensor and touch pad, camera-based gesture control, authentication, object, position, ultrasound and radar based gesture control, eye tracking, voice recognition, photodiode sensors, proximity touch screen, motion sensor, short-range wireless and other touchless technologies.
- Over 400 companies working on sensors, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI), are profiled in the Excel database.
- Key players are analyzed one-by-one in Chapter 16.
- Colegrove, author of this report, was the first analyst to write a comprehensive Touch screen industry report since 2006, and was the first analyst to write a comprehensive Sensor for AR VR and AI report since 2016. She performed first hand surveys and interviews with many sensor suppliers and OEM/ODMs.
- This report provides a regional analysis for the U.S., Germany, Japan, Canada, Taiwan and other countries.
- Market data in the report includes 6 years historical data (2015 to 2020) and 10 years forecasts data from 2021 to 2030.
- The market forecast includes sensor unit, ASP ($) and Revenue, with detailed breakdown by 3 markets: augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and artificial intelligence (AI).
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with many sensor suppliers, and OEM/ODMs.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 400 companies
- Deeper understanding of many sensor technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain sensors and AR, VR, MR, AI market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Sensors for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality and Artificial Intelligence market 2021-2030 Report, second edition” is available immediately.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >500 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >400 companies and research institutes, 6 years history data (2015 to 2020), 10 years market forecast 2021 to 2030 with Unit, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of many sensor technologies
- Published: June 7, 2021
- Price: $5200 for single user, $5900 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase