“Head Mounted Display(s) (HMD) can be divided into six categories: LCD>2”, LCD microdisplay, AMOLED>2”, OLED microdisplay, micro LED and other display technologies (MEMS display, and others). HMDs are some of the most important component for a successful AR or VR device,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report and CEO and principal analyst of Touch Display Research Inc. “The COVID-19 pandemic has caused supply chain disruption, however, the HMD market bounced back at the end of 2020. Touch Display Research forecasts that markets for both AR and VR devices will grow rapidly in the next several years. This HMD for AR, VR, MR 2021-2030 Report includes positive progressions and lessons learned in the past, and can provide data-driven strategies for you to use right now.”
- This report is a comprehensive analysis of all the HMD technologies, and forecast in 6 categories: LCD>2”, LCD microdisplay, AMOLED>2”, OLED microdisplay, micro LED and other display technologies (MEMS display, and others).
- Over 400 companies working on head mounted displays, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MR) are profiled in our Excel database.
- Over 20 Key players in HMD are analyzed one-by-one in Chapter 10.
- Colegrove, author of this report, was the first analyst to write a comprehensive Sensor for AR VR and AI report since 2016. She performed first hand surveys and interviews with many display suppliers and AR VR MR OEM/ODMs.
- This report provides a regional analysis for the U.S., Germany, Japan, Canada, Taiwan, and other countries.
- Market data in the report includes 3 years historical data (2018 to 2020) and 10 years of forecast data from 2021 to 2030.
- The market forecast includes display unit, ASP ($) and Revenue, with detailed breakdown by 5 HMD technologies.
- The market forecast includes AR VR devices unit and revenue to 2030.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Colegrove, author of this report, performed first-hand surveys and interviews with many display suppliers, and AR, VR, MR OEM/ODMs.
- Find potential clients or partners from a list of over 400 companies
- Deeper understanding of many head-mounted display technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain head mounted display and AR, VR, and MR market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investments
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
The “Head Mounted Display for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Mixed Reality 2021-2030 Report” is available immediately.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >270 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >400 companies and research institutes, 3 years history data (2018 to 2020), 10 years market forecast 2021 to 2030 with Unit, ASP, Revenue, Summary and comparison of different display technologies
- Published: August 2, 2021
- Price: $3500 for company with one person, or $4500 for company with multiple persons
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase
What our clients say
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- Sensors enabling AR, VR, MR, and AI
- Micro and mini LED will flood the consumer market in 2021
- Apple’s Mini LED BL bill of material analysis
- In memory of Larry Tannas Jr.
- Quantum dot TV will become the mainstream
- EV battery manufacturers’ capacity market share
- Tesla will add 4 battery factories
- EV battery attracted over 180 companies
- 17 types wearable health sensors
- Touchless HMI 2020 report introduction (Video)
- Samsung and LG focus on Micro LED
- Facebook, Plessey, Apple and micro LED industry
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, and eye controls. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.
Touch Display Research Membership subscription
Touch Display Research offers membership packages for corporations and businesses who would prefer to purchase several of our services at the same time. We offer three levels of membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see the website membership page for more details.