Feb 9, 2022—In the newly published “Quantum Dot & Narrow band Phosphor Technologies and Market Forecast 2022 Report (9th Edition),” Touch Display Research surveyed many quantum dot (QD) suppliers, narrow band phosphor (NBP) suppliers, display manufacturers and OEMs, and analyzed and forecast the quantum dot market and narrow band phosphor market, with details of material type and form factor. This report profiles over 150 companies working on quantum dot and narrow band phosphor technologies.
Figure. Quantum Dot & Narrow Band Phosphor 2022 Report, 9th Edition
Source: Touch Display Research Inc., February 2022
“We forecast the quantum dot and narrow band phosphor market will exhibit rapid growth in 2022 and 2023. In this 2022 report, 9th edition, we expanded the analysis and market forecast not only on quantum dot, but also on narrow band phosphor displays, hybrid QD-NBP displays, and hybrid QD-OLED displays,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, author of the report and principal analyst at Touch Display Research, Inc.
- The most recent eight years of quantum dot exhibitions are covered in this report
- Narrow band phosphor technologies analysis, history, supply chain, and market forecast to 2031
- Quantum dot concentrate and pure quantum dot weight (kg) are calculated and forecast in this report.
- QLED TV shipment by brand is provided.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has conducted many first-hand interviews of quantum dot material and component suppliers, display manufacturers, and OEMs in the recent ten years. She is the first analyst to publish a comprehensive quantum dot market report since 2013, and update every year.
- Over 150 companies are profiled and supply chain analysis with many companies is provided.
- Nanoco analysis is in Chapter 8 along with an Excel database,
- What does the new quantum dot ecosystem look like in 2022?
- Who will be the winner in 2022 and 2023?
- Which form factor QD will be dominant in five years and in ten years?
- Other than the display market, what other market will QD flourish in the next several years?
- What’s the narrow band phosphor market forecast for TV, monitor, notebook PC, tablet PC and mobile phone to 2031?
- This report provides market analysis and forecast of quantum dot for display and lighting, with analysis of quantum dots for other applications: solar, battery, laser, bio-science, image sensors, and medical labeling.
- This report provides not only the outlook for quantum dot components in display and lighting, but also analysis and comparison between conventional LCD, LCD with quantum dot, LCD with Cd-free QD, micro and mini LED, AMOLED, QD-OLED, NBP LCD, and hybrid QD-NBP.
- The strengths and weaknesses of key players are analyzed.
- This report provides a Bill of Material (BOM) analysis of quantum dot displays for TV, monitor, NB, and tablet displays.
- This report includes a PowerPoint file (>690 pages) and an Excel database. Market data in the report includes 9 years of historical data (2013-2021) and 10 years forecast data (from 2022 to 2031).
- The market forecast includes Unit, quantum dot component ASP, Revenue and Area (m2), with a detailed breakdown by Cadmium-type quantum dot and Cd-free quantum dot; a detailed breakdown by nine applications.
- Regional analysis is also provided in this report.
Reasons to pick these reports:
- We survey and interview hundreds of companies annually to provide the first-hand information and analysis in this report.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing quantum dot market since 2008, and is the first analyst to publish a Quantum Dot Report since 2013. She performed first-hand surveys and interviews with hundreds of display manufacturers, quantum dot suppliers, and OEM/ODMs in the last 15 years.
- Find potential clients or partners from the list of over 150 companies
- Deeper understanding of various display technologies and the landscape to refine your technology roadmap
- Anticipate industry challenges, determine market status
- Obtain quantum dot and narrow band phosphor market intelligence, understand market trends and profit from it
- Know your competitors; these reports will be your advantage
- Invest in the right areas and avoid costly wrong investment
- Empower your business planning, make fact-based decisions
Touch Display Research experts have been writing about the quantum dot industry for over twelve years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
The “Quantum Dot & Narrow Band Phosphor Technologies and Market Forecast 2022 Report, 9th edition” is available immediately. Report sample and table of contents are available upon request.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint file: >690 pages
- Excel database: Profiled >150 companies
- Published: Feb 9, 2022
- Price: $5950 for company with single user, $6950 for multiple users in a company
- Bonus: Client can have a 30-minute free phone call with the author Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, within 3 months of purchase
What our clients say
“I enjoyed reading your Quantum Dot report, it’s very informative as promised…”—a client of our Quantum Dot report
“The Micro and Mini LED report is very helpful. Before, we know our technologies well, now with your report, we know all our competitors out there and their Pros and Cons too.”—a client of the Micro and Mini LED report.
“I recommended your Smart Windows Report to my company, and then my company bought it. The report is very useful– it opened a whole new world for us.” —a client of the Smart Window’s Report.
“We bought your Touch Panel for Vertical Market report two years ago, and based on the report, we formed a new division to target those markets, and now that division is doing very well.”—a client of the Touch Panel for Vertical Market report.
“Great report. It’s very thorough.”–a client of our ITO-replacement report
- SID LA Chapter one-day conference Feb 17 2022
- Automotive Touch, Display, ADAS Market to 2028
- Head Mounted Display for AR VR and MR 2021-2030 Report
- We are back together—SID Vehicle Display and Interface 2021 Conference review
- Sensors enabling AR, VR, MR, and AI
- Micro and mini LED will flood the consumer market in 2021
- Apple’s Mini LED BL bill of material analysis
- In memory of Larry Tannas Jr.
- Quantum dot TV will become the mainstream
- EV battery manufacturers’ capacity market share
- Tesla will add 4 battery factories
- EV battery attracted over 180 companies
- 17 types wearable health sensors
- Touchless HMI 2020 report introduction (Video)
About Touch Display Research Inc.
Touch Display Research, Inc. (https://TouchDisplayResearch.com) is a technology market research and consulting firm specializing in touch screen and emerging display technologies such as OLED displays, quantum dots, flexible displays, e-paper displays, ITO-replacement, Active pen, near-eye displays, smart windows, micro & mini LED, gesture controls, voice controls, eye controls and Batteries. Touch Display Research helps technology companies grow and connecting their technologies to the marketplace. We have been writing about OLED industry for over 10 years. We were the first company to publish Quantum Dot market reports. We were the first company to publish Active Pen market report, and ITO-replacement market report. We have always been there to analyze new and emerging technologies. Touch Display Research provides reports, consulting, and due diligence to touch suppliers, display manufacturers, semiconductor companies, consumer electronics ODMs/OEMs, material suppliers, investors and venture capitalists. Battery Market Research is a subsidiary division of Touch Display Research, and focuses on battery technologies and market. For report and consulting, please visit our website: TouchDisplayResearch.com.